Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Also, it seems like DC is just going to ignore the changes Isabella made to Anissa. That's for the best, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    Also, it seems like DC is just going to ignore the changes Isabella made to Anissa. That's for the best, I think.
    I was wondering about that. Just hope they plant their flag one direction or another going forward.

what's this? a project from DC I'm actually excited about!? do I dare dream again?
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Yesssss! Finally! I've been so excited for this! I can't wait till November! It sounds like a great miniseries!
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

As they should because they were god awful..

I thought this thing was totally dead! Super happy that it's actually gonna happen. I am definitely buying the loving hell out of this book!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Incredible Member

As someone who can't follow every book on the planet and avoids social media and such. What did he do?

I guess if we take it canon, it has to be, but this seems to be relying more on classic DC continuity than is currently actually been confirmed, I think.

My hype level just went way up
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Amazing Member

Yes!!! I thought this had been cancelled! Cannot wait for the Black Lightning, Katana and Mal & Karen Duncan issues especially. The Renee Montoya issue should be pretty interesting too but ehh to the Thunder one. If Ridley can make her interesting he deserves another Oscar.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Yes! This is what I have been waiting for.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

I'm happy for some more Mal and Duncan. Love them in YJ and some more content is always welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by dornwolf View Post
    As someone who can't follow every book on the planet and avoids social media and such. What did he do?
    Isabella made her his niece so he could make Jefferson younger for... Some reason. Idk, he removed his father/husband aspect because that was established in the era that he didn't write Black lightning anymore.

Incredible Member

Isabella made her his niece so he could make Jefferson younger for... Some reason. Idk, he removed his father/husband aspect because that was established in the era that he didn't write Black lightning anymore.
    Well that's a dick move.

Amazing Member

^ Well not really. The Pierce sisters were total retcons that conflicted with 25 years of Black Lightning history when they were introduced. Isabella was just undoing the retcon, and making them his nieces was quite an elegant solution IMO.