Incredible Member

Default Late on Suicide Squad #8 - Ted Kord

So, can we all agree the mysterious, shadowed captured figure on the last page of #8 is the real Ted Kord?

Tom Taylor has been saying “it will all make sense in the end”. So yeah, we’ve just been kind of waiting for the reveal. The question now is, who is the doppelgänger?

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Tom Taylor has been saying “it will all make sense in the end”. So yeah, we’ve just been kind of waiting for the reveal. The question now is, who is the doppelgänger?
    The current theory is that he's the Ted Kord from the Tales From the Dark Multiverse: Infinite Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    The current theory is that he's the Ted Kord from the Tales From the Dark Multiverse: Infinite Crisis.
    I didn’t read it. Was that Ted able to jump to different earths?

I didn’t read it. Was that Ted able to jump to different earths?
    I mean if I recall that version of Ted was a combination of anti-monitor armor and the OMAC project, so I wouldn’t put it past him with those two characters track records.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

I what issue that "end" will be.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    I what issue that "end" will be.
    I'm assuming it will be resolved by/in issue 11, since that is the last issue of the current run.
    Taylor said there are plans for whatever is left of the Revolutionaries after the series is over. I wonder if Beetle will be involved in that next iteration?

I don't get it...

In this issue we've seen the test subject of a superpower development program hiding the fact that she has indeed developed superpowers from the people in charge of the program by simply NOT TELLING her jailers about her new abilities while also liberally using them to teleport everywhere inside and outside of the secret compound she's being held prisoner -- because apparently having something as trivial as a security surveillance system is too advanced a concept for the organization managing the compound.

What could ever make anybody think that we're going to get a well-thought-out resolution to Ted Kord being evil out of the blue before issue #11???