Default Can Naruto and Sasuke or Saitama KO THOR

Are the duo powerful enough to KO Thor if he doesnt move or try to defend himself?

What about Saitama? How long could Thor endure a one sided beating?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

If Thor hanging out in the sun is still indicative of his defensive abilities then I think they are going to have quite a time actually knocking him out.

I mean, I think they could do it but it will take a while.

Extraordinary Member

Would it count if Sasuke put him to sleep with a genjutsu?

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    If Thor hanging out in the sun is still indicative of his defensive abilities then I think they are going to have quite a time actually knocking him out.

I mean, I think they could do it but it will take a while.
    I looked up the sun's gravity, since I wasn't sure how impressive that is compared to certain other things. The Sun's gravity is 28 times that of Earth. So now I'm wondering if someone can tank a nuke, if they'd be able to survive the sun's gravity and heat.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    I looked up the sun's gravity, since I wasn't sure how impressive that is compared to certain other things. The Sun's gravity is 28 times that of Earth. So now I'm wondering if someone can tank a nuke, if they'd be able to survive the sun's gravity and heat.
    Well, looking at the sun, Thor went to "the blazing heart of the sun," which one would assume to be the core.

This would put him under 250 billion times the pressure of normal Earth atmosphere and subject to temperatures of 15 million kelvin. This was from like, the 60s or something judging by the art style.

Now, I've not read a whole lot of Thor but that seems pretty ridiculous in terms of durability and in terms of how Thor has been hurt by other lesser things over the course of his career. Now, I don't have the knowledge to say whether that is an outrageous outlier or not but I'm sure others will be able to enlighten me.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Well, looking at the sun, Thor went to "the blazing heart of the sun," which one would assume to be the core.

This would put him under 250 billion times the pressure of normal Earth atmosphere and subject to temperatures of 15 million kelvin. This was from like, the 60s or something judging by the art style.

Now, I've not read a whole lot of Thor but that seems pretty ridiculous in terms of durability and in terms of how Thor has been hurt by other lesser things over the course of his career. Now, I don't have the knowledge to say whether that is an outrageous outlier or not but I'm sure others will be able to enlighten me.
    He's actually lived just fine inside of the sun on at least 2 additional occasions. Like, literally just chilling out. He flew there and deposited the Sentry's ashes as well. Of course, he's also been hurt by much less (stunned by a dropkick from Yellowjacket is as low as I recall). Inside of the sun was also somehow seen as a thing that could destroy Mother Storm Mjolnir too, but we should probably ignore most of what happened in Aaron-land for Thor if we want "consistency."
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    He's actually lived just fine inside of the sun on at least 2 additional occasions. Like, literally just chilling out. He flew there and deposited the Sentry's ashes as well. Of course, he's also been hurt by much less (stunned by a dropkick from Yellowjacket is as low as I recall). Inside of the sun was also somehow seen as a thing that could destroy Mother Storm Mjolnir too, but we should probably ignore most of what happened in Aaron-land for Thor if we want "consistency."
    So... this still seems unclear to me as to how durable Thor is.

Let me reverse the question because I can speak from an informed perspective on Sasuke and Naruto and Saitama.

Saitama's Serious Moves, as of current iterations of the events that exist, muck about on "flip an entire mountain sized base high into the sky with the tips of his fingers," "shatter a possibly city-sized crater out of the moon by jumping off it," and "erase a planet razing energy attack through sheer force," kind of levels.

He also effortlessly pastes someone strong enough to punt him to the moon with just normal-non-serious punches.

How does Thor handle that kind of impact when he can't take defensive action?

Similarly, Naruto and Sasuke and peak destructive levels are obliterating multiple mountains and such like. Same question.

Based on what I know of Beta-Ray Bill, mostly from original Stormbreaker storyline, he and Stardust bodyslammed Asteroth into the core of a planet and it exploded on them and he was still conscious, albeit woozy. Assuming that he is still somewhat commensurate with Thor, this suggests that "core of stars," might be a bit out there but also that both teams would have to work really hard to actually put Thor down.

So... this still seems unclear to me as to how durable Thor is.

Let me reverse the question because I can speak from an informed perspective on Sasuke and Naruto and Saitama.

Saitama's Serious Moves, as of current iterations of the events that exist, muck about on "flip an entire mountain sized base high into the sky with the tips of his fingers," "shatter a possibly city-sized crater out of the moon by jumping off it," and "erase a planet razing energy attack through sheer force," kind of levels.

He also effortlessly pastes someone strong enough to punt him to the moon with just normal-non-serious punches.

How does Thor handle that kind of impact when he can't take defensive action?

Similarly, Naruto and Sasuke and peak destructive levels are obliterating multiple mountains and such like. Same question.

Based on what I know of Beta-Ray Bill, mostly from original Stormbreaker storyline, he and Stardust bodyslammed Asteroth into the core of a planet and it exploded on them and he was still conscious, albeit woozy. Assuming that he is still somewhat commensurate with Thor, this suggests that "core of stars," might be a bit out there but also that both teams would have to work really hard to actually put Thor down.
    I'm no pro on Naruto, but I've read all there is to read on OPM. Saitama is in a weird place for me: he's clearly laughably beyond "city buster" or "mountain buster" levels (pulling a punch and not making impact opens a grand-canyon-sized passage through solid rock just from the unrealized force of the blow, one punch obliterates a planet-killing meteor, etc.), but I don't know how high exactly to put him. He basically never even tries. I therefore feel that he's too much for even a high-end class 100 to just tank like it's nothing, but I can see the argument that feats matter, and "screwing around while doing class 90 or Diet Coke class 100 crap" isn't exactly the same as "high end class 100 crap."
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    I'm no pro on Naruto, but I've read all there is to read on OPM. Saitama is in a weird place for me: he's clearly laughably beyond "city buster" or "mountain buster" levels (pulling a punch and not making impact opens a grand-canyon-sized passage through solid rock just from the unrealized force of the blow, one punch obliterates a planet-killing meteor, etc.), but I don't know how high exactly to put him. He basically never even tries. I therefore feel that he's too much for even a high-end class 100 to just tank like it's nothing, but I can see the argument that feats matter, and "screwing around while doing class 90 or Diet Coke class 100 crap" isn't exactly the same as "high end class 100 crap."
    I know what you mean.

Like, if Saitama destroyed a planet by punching it in the series, I wouldn't be surprised but I also wouldn't be comfortable saying that he could do it based on what he's done so far, if you follow me?

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Well, one doesn't need to be in the 'shatter planets' range to hurt Thor, is what comics have taught us. Basically, Class 100's can beat each other up; it just might take some more time than others.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

I know what you mean.

Like, if Saitama destroyed a planet by punching it in the series, I wouldn't be surprised but I also wouldn't be comfortable saying that he could do it based on what he's done so far, if you follow me?
    Exactly where I was going.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Well, one doesn't need to be in the 'shatter planets' range to hurt Thor, is what comics have taught us. Basically, Class 100's can beat each other up; it just might take some more time than others.
    This is very true. Thor (or others like him) has great durability but he isn't ignoring even low end class 100 pounding. I'd be leery saying he could ignore even Ben Grimm or Colossus pounding on him, despite that his high-end feats are well beyond that level.

I'd say he'd go down to a speed blitz, but in at least regard to Thor's durability. He traded blows with a Class 100 in Aaron's run, until their clash destroyed the sun they were fighting in.

And while he lost this fight, it's at the least consistent with his previous sun feats.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Thor also stuck his arm into a portal that had a star at the other end for 10 seconds or so. His arm was pretty burnt up looking, but was still a functional arm. This was last 10 years this happened.

I can see these guys wearing him down, but I dont think it's a quick finish.

However, I DO think he could basically Ignore Thing or Colossus. A mind controlled Thing once tried beating him up and Thor's internal dialogue was along the lines of "Oh dear, how do I stop him without murdering him?" It was mostly Thing landing blows. Forget how it ended, but the presentation was that Thor was considerably tougher.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Was that during Fear Itself?

In that instance, it ended with Thor recalling Mjolnir and it punching a hole through the Thing; which would've killed him had Franklin Richards not saved his life.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Was that during Fear Itself?

In that instance, it ended with Thor recalling Mjolnir and it punching a hole through the Thing; which would've killed him had Franklin Richards not saved his life.
    No, it was actually a 90s comic. I think. I dont own it, just skimmed it years ago.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure