Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    “We can’t seem like we’re playing favorites. Your son is already on the Quiet Council too. We can’t seem like it’s nepotism.”
    Lol... And Mystique being like :

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Some mutants are better than others. Its not that controversial especially since we know some have priority over others. The entire resurrection process takes 48 hours to complete. Its time consuming and at the current rate will take at least 300 years to bring everyone back. With those stats, the fact is that not everyone will be brought back si a hietarchy makes sense bc there isnt a line based on time of death
    The Five are getting faster and faster resurrecting people, the bottleneck right now is Xavier. They should train other telepaths to help out.

To be more accurate than my previous answer, I think the resurrection hierarchy is :

- Quentin Quire
    - A list X-Men
    - Popular characters
    - Secondary beloved characters
    - Cockroaches
    - More Cockroaches
    - Destinty (only when the 5 have resurrected all cockroaches of the world).

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    This has not been confirmed, but in a way, it would make sense to give priority to the people who died after the creation of Krakoland.

Sure, there are people who have been dead way longer and an argument could be made that they should be brought back first. But quickly and systematically resurrecting any Krakoa citizen who gets killed sends the message that it's no use to kill them.
    Agreed. The notion that 'Omegas like Quentin get resurrected first, schlubs with crap powers can wait in line forever' is just horrifying to me.

Resurrecting those who die *now* should take priority, IMO, over those who have already been dead for years.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    The fact that we haven’t had a Giant-sized Thunderbird oneshot is unacceptable.
    Yeah. I'd like to see him interacting with some of the dead X-Men he worked with in Chaos War, like the two dead Cuckoo sisters, and Banshee, see if they remember those events.

I'd also find it a hoot if he met James Proudstar and acted all confused, "Uh, I never had a brother..." and then Sinister giggles, "Ooh, busted. Funny story..."

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    It should be by power level and looks tbh.
    I might reverse those but this is correct on how it should go.

I could be wrong, but my own personal interpretation of the resurrection protocols is that individuals whose presence on the island represent a strategic advantage to Krakoa are given priority above everyone else. That advantage could be determined by the individual's own powerset or their significance to another Krakoan whose existence and stability is deemed by the Quit Council to be integral to the whole venture.

All of which sounds incredibly cold and calculating when you type it out...

Hm, from all my reads so far, I believe that the hierarchy system is like that:

1. The Five and The Five Alternatives -> without them, nothing can be resurrected. And the alternatives are for: if something happens to one of the Five, they can help with their resurrection.
    2. Black Adam -> without his defences, Krakoa is not safe.
    3. Quiet Council -> since they are the politics on Krakoa and the leaders.
    4. Captains and X-Force -> because they are essential to Krakoa's defences and intelligence. One of the reasons why Kid Omega and the rest of X-Force are getting resurrected as soon as they die.
    5. X-Teams -> if someone dies on a mission, they must resurrect them as soon as possible, so they can get back to work without the team suffering much and stopping their work.
    6. Requests from the other five categories above -> since their role is essential, request from them is taken as important as well and prioritized.
    7. Omega Level mutants -> they are the power behind the mutant race and are essential.
    8. Any supportive roles to the Omegas to make sure they are stable.
    9. Those who X-Factor confirm that they are dead.
    10. Any other mutant who has no support or has been dead for ages.

I am not sure if 7 and 8 should be switched, since without the support for the Omegas they can end up going nuke, but oh well. I am yet to see several of the Omegas in actions, I've seen a few, but others are missing or not mentioned at all.

And yes, I have no idea how Northstar got priority, but I think that this was a story trigger for him to get his own X-Team.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 08-16-2020 at 03:38 PM.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Some mutants are better than others. Its not that controversial especially since we know some have priority over others. The entire resurrection process takes 48 hours to complete. Its time consuming and at the current rate will take at least 300 years to bring everyone back. With those stats, the fact is that not everyone will be brought back si a hietarchy makes sense bc there isnt a line based on time of death
    This idea is just as evil as flatscans vs mutants. And honestly, they've reduced resurrections to idiocy at this point. There really shouldn't be a queue at all.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Hm, from all my reads so far, I believe that the hierarchy system is like that:

1. The Five and The Five Alternatives -> without them, nothing can be resurrected. And the alternatives are for: if something happens to one of the Five, they can help with their resurrection.
    2. Black Adam -> without his defences, Krakoa is not safe.
    3. Quiet Council -> since they are the politics on Krakoa and the leaders.
    4. Captains and X-Force -> because they are essential to Krakoa's defences and intelligence. One of the reasons why Kid Omega and the rest of X-Force are getting resurrected as soon as they die.
    5. X-Teams -> if someone dies on a mission, they must resurrect them as soon as possible, so they can get back to work without the team suffering much and stopping their work.
    6. Requests from the other five categories above -> since their role is essential, request from them is taken as important as well and prioritized.
    7. Omega Level mutants -> they are the power behind the mutant race and are essential.
    8. Any supportive roles to the Omegas to make sure they are stable.
    9. Those who X-Factor confirm that they are dead.
    10. Any other mutant who has no support or has been dead for ages.

I am not sure if 7 and 8 should be switched, since without the support for the Omegas they can end up going nuke, but oh well. I am yet to see several of the Omegas in actions, I've seen a few, but others are missing or not mentioned at all.

And yes, I have no idea how Northstar got priority, but I think that this was a story trigger for him to get his own X-Team.
    Or to get Robert...

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Or to get Robert...
    Do you mean Sentry? I am not sure, if not Sentry, who is Robert?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Oh! Iceman, I always think of Iceman as Bobby, not Robert... I guess that on me.

I am curious to see how the Zombifying of Genosha in Empyre messes with the queue. Do they all get sent to the back?

I have to imagine that the powers & strengths of all the dead are known to Sinister's database? Whatever is picking then is using that information to order them, and I would think that who you'd "need" first are the powers that have to do with keeping the society as is running & then building the society faster & larger.

In Krakoa, that means:
    A) Plant powers
    B) Psychics? Both as Krakoa food and as Cerebro-users for Xavier rest-periods
    C) Those who could make "the Five" into "the Dozen"
    D) Another Forge or Doug Ramsey would be nice. Can there be an omega urban-planner?

Quote Originally Posted by Criticalfan View Post
    I am curious to see how the Zombifying of Genosha in Empyre messes with the queue. Do they all get sent to the back?

I have to imagine that the powers & strengths of all the dead are known to Sinister's database? Whatever is picking then is using that information to order them, and I would think that who you'd "need" first are the powers that have to do with keeping the society as is running & then building the society faster & larger.

In Krakoa, that means:
    A) Plant powers
    B) Psychics? Both as Krakoa food and as Cerebro-users for Xavier rest-periods
    C) Those who could make "the Five" into "the Dozen"
    D) Another Forge or Doug Ramsey would be nice. Can there be an omega urban-planner?
    I dont feel it'll have any effect. For one, I dont think the zombies can be identified. Cerebro's not picking them up and so far we havent seen any with any distinction besides Explodey Boy.

If anything, I think this begs the question of what do you do with the dead corpses? Alot of the people that are being resurrected have already been buried elsewhere. Like whats to stop someone from resurrecting the body and thus making dupes? Do you dig up the original coffin and destroy that?