Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Criticalfan View Post
    I am curious to see how the Zombifying of Genosha in Empyre messes with the queue. Do they all get sent to the back?

I have to imagine that the powers & strengths of all the dead are known to Sinister's database? Whatever is picking then is using that information to order them, and I would think that who you'd "need" first are the powers that have to do with keeping the society as is running & then building the society faster & larger.

In Krakoa, that means:
    A) Plant powers
    B) Psychics? Both as Krakoa food and as Cerebro-users for Xavier rest-periods
    C) Those who could make "the Five" into "the Dozen"
    D) Another Forge or Doug Ramsey would be nice. Can there be an omega urban-planner?
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont feel it'll have any effect. For one, I dont think the zombies can be identified. Cerebro's not picking them up and so far we havent seen any with any distinction besides Explodey Boy.

If anything, I think this begs the question of what do you do with the dead corpses? Alot of the people that are being resurrected have already been buried elsewhere. Like whats to stop someone from resurrecting the body and thus making dupes? Do you dig up the original coffin and destroy that?
    Didn't Illyana recently find a magic stick that turned her in Queen of the dead or some nonsense like that -- maybe she can feed them Limbo demons?
    Last edited by Micabe; 08-17-2020 at 09:56 AM.