Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

My Top Three

1. Mary Marvel

2. Starfire (Kori)

3. Hawk & Dove (especially Holly Granger)

Last edited by K7P5V; 08-13-2020 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    [center]My Top Three

1. Mary Marvel
    I suddenly have an image of Mary Batson meeting Jean Grey and then they merge into Mary Marvel Girl.

Jean's merged with her clone Madelyne Pryor before so she knows the experience.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Funny, Firestorm was one of my earlier suggestions and I was thinking exactly the same thing with putting him on New Warriors! I would love to see him mix it up with Night Thrasher, Robbie, and Nova. I'm still gonna rep for the Jason Rouch version. Another post reminded me of someone else that could make it over on Marvel side. I want to see Battlion either on the Avengers, or leading SHIELD.
    Agreed, the New Warriors would be pretty badass with either version of Firestorm. I grew up on the original (Ronnie and Dr. Stein merge), but Jason works, too. In fact, I'd probably also bring over Firehawk as well. I know Marvel already has Firebird collecting dust, but I like both Lorraine and Theresa too much to not at least try to find a spot for one of the Firehawks.

And yes for Stormwatch's Battalion! Jackson King probably winds up working for SHIELD in some capacity before joining Avengers or the Defenders. His brother, Malcom (Strafe) would become either an X-Man or a member of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants -- at least until they find out that he's not really a mutant. Their father Despot could be an immortal, retconned into being one of Blue Marvel's greatest archfoes back in the 1960s. (Blue Marvel manages to defeat Isaiah with the help of Professor X.) And since I think every powerful villain should have a villainous rival, Apocalypse, the Shadow King and High Evolutionary would all be mortal enemies. If you're planning a supervillain convention, do not seat these guys in the same building, let alone the same table.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

2. Starfire (Kori)
    Yessir! Miles Morales, meet your future wife.

Hell, who can wait that long? I'd probably send Miles to a parallel dimension where time runs faster than on normal Earth. When he returns he's old enough to pursue Kori -- or she, him -- romantically.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Does DC still own publication rights to Static Shock? He was the first guy that poped in my head outside of the big iconic names. With the right push, he could be a break out character.
    Agreed. Excellent choice. Would be interesting reading his interactions with the Marvel Universe...

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    The Question (Vic Sage version). Marvel needs a good street-level detective.
    Speaking of needing street-level detectives...

If it's alright, I would also like to add...

Rorschach

AFAIK, I don't think there're any psychopathic detectives in the Marvel Universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) . It's time for him to shine (no pun intended) like he did decades ago. He could fit in very easily with the cosmic side of Marvel.
    Excellent choice, but the OP specified OG JLA members were off-limits. With that said, I'd still be interested in seeing Kyle Rayner in the Marvel Universe...
    Last edited by K7P5V; 08-14-2020 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    While not DC, I'd throw in a number of Hannah Barbera properties as well, especially Space Ghost and Herculoids. Mightor can come too.
    Great idea! If there's an H-B/Marvel merger, these would be My Top Three...

1. Dexter's Laboratory

2. Powerpuff Girls

3. Samurai Jack

Last edited by K7P5V; 08-14-2020 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    I couldn't do that to Deathstroke. Especially since DS is the original, while DP is the two-bit Liefeld knock-off, ahem, I mean pastiche. If anyone's going to be daddy, it has to be DS.
    Agreed. Slade VS. Wade would be awesome!
    (Toss in OG Cable, and watch the world burn...!)

Last edited by K7P5V; 08-14-2020 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Agreed. Slade VS. Wade would be awesome!
    (Toss in OG Cable, and watch the world burn...)

I'd buy good money to see this! I'm pulling for Cable!
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Firestorm is another easy fit. I'd probably put him on a New Warriors team. Or have him sub in from time to time on the Fantastic Four. He's Reed and Johnny in one.
    Agreed. Firestorm & the Marvel Universe would make a lovely combination...

If at all possible, I would like to make two more additions...

• Captain Atom (Nathaniel Christopher Adam)

• Doctor Fate (Kent Nelson)

Last edited by K7P5V; 08-14-2020 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I think the whole concept of Shazam! and the Shazam Family would fit right into the Marvel Universe. Not sure if that's considered a minor property, though, now that it has its own movie.

No worries, I'm a big fan of Jonn. It's easy to fit him just about anywhere in the MU, whether it's an Avengers team or even the X-Men. But I wanted to give some spotlight to DC's other standout characters.

Firestorm is another easy fit. I'd probably put him on a New Warriors team. Or have him sub in from time to time on the Fantastic Four. He's Reed and Johnny in one.
    Judging by the reaction to naming Firestorm, he has a lot more fans than I thought!

Swamp Thing, Power Girl (atlantean origin), Arion, Warlord, the Spectre, Etrigan, Lobo, Zatanna, Madame Xanadu, Starfire, the New Gods (not sure if the OP consider them too close to the Justice League or not) if I can choose him Alan Scott with his old origin, L.E.G.I.O.N, all Wildstorm characters, Adam Strange, the Hawkman/girls; Deadman, Dr Fate, elasti-girl, Ambush the Bug.

I'm not the biggest fan of Billy Batson, but that would be very fun to see him with Kamala Khan, Carol Danvers or Franklin Richard, or to see Black Adam vs Namor.

For the Bad guys, not sure if I can choose them but Mongul, Enchantress and mr mxyzptlk; also the hosts of horror dc comics like Abel/Cain, the 3 witches etc...
    Last edited by Bolo; 08-14-2020 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I think the whole concept of Shazam! and the Shazam Family would fit right into the Marvel Universe. Not sure if that's considered a minor property, though, now that it has its own movie.
    You know, Captain Marvel wasn't published in the silver age - so Marvel could actually have grabbed him instead of making their own Captain Marvel if Stan Lee had wanted to. DC didn't acquire the rights to Billy until the 1970s, and had to call the book Shazam (eventually leading to the character getting renamed to that) as a result of Marvel grabbing the Captain Marvel trademark.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I would make this happen just so that there could be an actual Marvel family at Marvel. Guess they'll have to promote Carol to Major or something. Hmmm.... Major Marvel? The alliteration doesn't sound half bad.
    Well it also works because I think Major is Carol's rank in the Military/Air Force, Major Carol Danvers

Fantastic Member

John Constantine would be a fun foil for practically ALL of Marvel.

Imagine him interacting with Dr Strange.. Cap.. Man Thing, Morbius, etc. Insert him into the horror side of things and revamp that side of the universe.