Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    BANNED

i mean ever since she came back she had editorial and avenger bias protecting her from any flack and acountability, as the x-men were reduced to bullies and jerks for even DARING to dislike poor wanda, so now its time for the balance to switch, this side of the books deserves a proper closure to a story that lasted 7 years that isnt a versus event.

Bruh she really dipped Lmao I been calling this since jump! Sis ain't coming back! Her and Voodoo probably had a wild night trying to forget that **** lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Strange scolding Wanda like a child is sending me. That explains why Illyana is the future sorceress supreme, not the pretender.
    No but the Pretenders son is a future sorcerer Supreme the whole family should be cut from the list though after this one. Bruh this **** is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Wanda the minute she saw zombies.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5FjWe31S_0g
    This song is completely up inside my head now.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Fair Point.

My only reason why I don’t blame Dr. Strange is simply because he isn’t the one who committed the crime. He didn’t tell her to do that. He wasn’t there when she did it. That’s my only reason why I say Stephen is not to blame.

But I see what you mean tho.
    Dr. Strange has known when she was in trouble and did nothing but exposition when things came to a head in Avengers Dissembled. He has no right to speak down to her like that. He's also a hypocrite since he has a history of chasing dark magicks for years like in World War Hulk and Hickman's Avengers.

This is glorious after Brisons stink of an issue. I hope Selene eats her. Wanda ran away with her with her tail between her legs after trying to play necromancy for the 5th time.

Look, I'm not really a SW fan or anything, to he honest **** that chick but even I feel a little bad, they're writing her as such an incompetent idiot that I feel bad for her fans.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Dr. Strange has known when she was in trouble and did nothing but exposition when things came to a head in Avengers Dissembled. He has no right to speak down to her like that. He's also a hypocrite since he has a history of chasing dark magicks for years like in World War Hulk and Hickman's Avengers.
    Yes.

That much is true I definitely agree with you. And not to mention he did the same thing by Resurrecting The Dead Souls in Las Vegas from the Aftermath of Secret Empire. He’s nobody to talk.

But I’m this situation I don’t see how we can Blame Stephen when he didn’t necessarily do anything, but give vague advice that was taken the wrong way. I don’t know. I just don’t blame Dr. Strange in this.

He told Wanda to join a support group and she went and made deals with demons to **** on 16 million mutant corpses after defiling 15 million of them by removing their x-gene years back.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    Look, I'm not really a SW fan or anything, to he honest **** that chick but even I feel a little bad, they're writing her as such an incompetent idiot that I feel bad for her fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    This is glorious after Brisons stink of an issue. I hope Selene eats her. Wanda ran away with her with her tail between her legs after trying to play necromancy for the 5th time.
    I don’t like Wanda as much as you guys. But I’m willing to give her the Benefit of the Doubt that she came back to fix her mistake. After all This is a Preview.

I think Wanda is an excellent character when used in this role. She should never be someone mutants are happy to have around. She is also the unique in the sense that shes extremely powerful character who is very stupid.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    He told Wanda to join a support group and she went and made deals with demons to **** on 16 million mutant corpses after defiling 15 million of them by removing their x-gene years back.
    Did you read Disassembled? He knew she was spiralling, from now what we know from the Life Force, and did nothing because she didn't call him first! Forgetting that she did the spell to resurrect those mutants, not make them zombies. Did you read World War Hulk or Hickman's Avengers? Stephen has no moral high ground here. Zom is a universe destroying monster and Srange made a deal with him, more than once!

Extraordinary Member

You know what would be funny, I've been speculating that if Hickman's inevitable Krakoa vs. the Marvel Universe event comes along, it seems almost inevitable that Wanda would wind up fighting on the mutants' side*, considering that he's portrayed her as a) tormented by guilt about what she did to mutants, b) completely, comically incapable of making it up to them. It kind of makes sense that she would just join them in the next mutants vs. humans war, particularly since Hickman wrote the AvX issue where Wanda takes the Avengers' side and probably wouldn't want to do that again.

I might be totally off base there of course. I find it likelier than something like the Avengers fighting the X-Men over Wanda (again, Hickman already did that, with Hope).

*She and her brother register as mutants on every device for 50+ years, so presumably anything mutants can do, they can do, whether or not the retcon is lifted.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

I think Marvel needs a sensitivity reader when it comes to Wanda, it need to be a joint Avengers/X-Office project. When written by an Avengers writer that cares about her, like in the Empyre: Avengers tie-in, she’s a compassionate and skilled magician. When written by Hickman, she’s a clueless **** up. The utter contrast is stark. It’s infuriating and disheartening at how little thought or care went into her depiction, just that she’s a convenient plot device that runs on ableism and misogyny.