Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Considering that the zombies did not leave Genosha in all this time and it seems that they can pass through the portal (And considering that some can fly, they do not even need to swim to Africa), it is very likely that they left them inactive until that the cotati reactivate them.

Perhaps they were hoping they could arrange all this quietly before Krakoa realized it.

Should Dr Strange get his sorcerer supreme license revoked? He left all those zombies and a super dark magic staff alone

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    The one truly inexcusable thing is that Wanda just left her magic Death Staff lying around on Genosha for anyone to pick up
    Lmao she didn't even bother to pick up the staffff

I'm dying.

Remember when her big plan in UA was to teleport all mutants on Earth including children and old people straight in front of the Apocalypse Twins?

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Considering that the zombies did not leave Genosha in all this time and it seems that they can pass through the portal (And considering that some can fly, they do not even need to swim to Africa), it is very likely that they left them inactive until that the cotati reactivate them.

Perhaps they were hoping they could arrange all this quietly before Krakoa realized it.
    I think the portal was broken.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Should Dr Strange get his sorcerer supreme license revoked? He left all those zombies and a super dark magic staff alone
    It’s not Dr. Strange fault it’s Wanda.

She didn’t bother to ask for clarification of what “Bigger Bell” meant. Yes Stephen was Vague, but damn Woman!!! She just left 16 Million Dead mutants alive. Lol

BANNED

This woman is a teacher at a magic academy....

And people say the X-Men shouldn’t be allowed to teach.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    This woman is a teacher at a magic academy....

And people say the X-Men shouldn’t be allowed to teach.
    Well you know what they say about Those Who Can't

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I think the portal was broken.
    But the portal was broken by Cotati influence, Krakoa would not have left a broken portal for a whole month.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    But the portal was broken by Cotati influence, Krakoa would not have left a broken portal for a whole month.
    Oh I thought it was broken by itself (Warren mentioned it needed to be looked after like a garden).

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    It’s not Dr. Strange fault it’s Wanda.

She didn’t bother to ask for clarification of what “Bigger Bell” meant. Yes Stephen was Vague, but damn Woman!!! She just left 16 Million Dead mutants alive. Lol
    Sure, she's definitely to blame, but since she told dr Strange and he chose to not do or say anything, it makes him complicit in her um... crime

Strange scolding Wanda like a child is sending me. That explains why Illyana is the future sorceress supreme, not the pretender.
    Last edited by Dipter; 08-13-2020 at 01:51 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Sure, she's definitely to blame, but since she told dr Strange and he chose to not do or say anything, it makes him complicit in her um... crime
    Fair Point.

My only reason why I don’t blame Dr. Strange is simply because he isn’t the one who committed the crime. He didn’t tell her to do that. He wasn’t there when she did it. That’s my only reason why I say Stephen is not to blame.

But I see what you mean tho.

BANNED

thats interesting how come the zombies didnt go trough the gate? previews shouldnt start on parts like these

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

This mini fell in quality as it went on, but having one writer--Hickman--back at the helm, and this preview with Strange telling the pretender that she's a BONEHEAD is encouraging. Maybe I can handle one more 'Empyre' book.

Ok, I am not a Wanda fan and admit that the x-writers have taken more than enough potshots.

But this...this is a joke that we shoulda stopped making years ago. I'm laughing yes but come on.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.