Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Default Which live action chars without powers could replicate the feats in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j28YfcWLN2M

As the title says, this is video of Mike Peterson attacking his jerk boss from AOS pilot.
    Which all characters from live action movie orseries who does not technically have superpowers and/or not explicitly stated to have superpowers
    Eg. Hobbs from F&F, Sunny from Into The Badlands, etc

Without knowing more, my only thing would be flipping the dude by his face. Everything else could just be leverage, momentum, and/or decent strength. I guess Batman would be a good bet, given his borderline power status, numerous versions, and various weird martial arts stuff. Otherwise, I'm not sure.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nschornhorst View Post
    Without knowing more, my only thing would be flipping the dude by his face. Everything else could just be leverage, momentum, and/or decent strength. I guess Batman would be a good bet, given his borderline power status, numerous versions, and various weird martial arts stuff. Otherwise, I'm not sure.
    Live action Batman can do this? Seriously?

BANNED

Meet the horror of Singham...

Check out the gangfight. Singham's tossing people around the same way, no problems. Also. Do you know why you never see tazers used in Bollywood productions? Because. Everybody out of Bollywood is meta. Getting shot in the butt twice is just a painful inconvenience. Tazers will just make hair smoke and mustaches curl.
    Last edited by T51R; 08-15-2020 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxton View Post
    Eh, maybe Batfleck, given the feat where he chucks a heavy crate into a guy's head. The other live-action incarnations are a definite no to me.

It's been a while, but maybe some of the live-action Kenshin characters, gives me an excuse to rewatch them

BANNED

Singham's one-man money laundering raid. Singham doesn't need to move heavy machinery, he gets the bad guys to do it for him. By throwing them into said heavy machinery. Oh, and he also 4th Wall breaks.

Given what he did to the phone booth with Sully inside it, perhaps John Matrix from Commando?

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    Given what he did to the phone booth with Sully inside it, perhaps John Matrix from Commando?
    He was a reality bending plot device character given the physics of that movie. **** in real life that gun at the end would have been on fire.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Meet the horror of Singham...

Check out the gangfight. Singham's tossing people around the same way, no problems. Also. Do you know why you never see tazers used in Bollywood productions? Because. Everybody out of Bollywood is meta. Getting shot in the butt twice is just a painful inconvenience. Tazers will just make hair smoke and mustaches curl.
    https://youtu.be/eK7DhTSyXvg?t=189

Singham's one-man money laundering raid. Singham doesn't need to move heavy machinery, he gets the bad guys to do it for him. By throwing them into said heavy machinery. Oh, and he also 4th Wall breaks.
    You seems to have taken thethe very existence this movie/character as a personal offense lol
    How is this different from F&F, Watchmen or Into The Badlands?

BANNED

You seems to have taken thethe very existence this movie/character as a personal offense lol
    How is this different from F&F, Watchmen or Into The Badlands?
    Its SINGHAM. How could anybody get offended by Singham? He's mad as, and that's enough.

BTW Singham isn't offensive as far as Bollywood goes. If you want offensive, check out Chitti from Endrihan Robot and 2.0:

Yes, its a transformer made out of phones VS a transformer made out of, well, everything else metal. Which is freakin AWESOME.
    Last edited by T51R; 08-16-2020 at 04:54 AM.

Astonishing Member

DCEU Batman could.

Spectacular Member

Its SINGHAM. How could anybody get offended by Singham? He's mad as, and that's enough.

BTW Singham isn't offensive as far as Bollywood goes. If you want offensive, check out Chitti from Endrihan Robot and 2.0:

Yes, its a transformer made out of phones VS a transformer made out of, well, everything else metal. Which is freakin AWESOME.
    Now that's a lot of campy cheese 😂

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Eh maybe breaking that gas tank out of the supports, but sending a guy flying with enough power to dent metal pipes and careening the crate cart hard enough to wreck machinery with a casual shove? Doubt it
    Last edited by Klaxton; 08-17-2020 at 08:08 AM.

Post-Power Up Movie Dragon Wong!

Technically speaking, he was never stated to have super powers, just training.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

BANNED

Now that's a lot of campy cheese ��
    I'm eating large amounts of this cheese every evening during lockdown. My neighbour got me hooked on it lol since we can't visit we just sit on the balcony and project it onto the wall across the way. BT is awesome in times like this.