Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Gotham Knights

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Makes me wonder if SS will get delayed as well. Having two AAA DC games coming out so close to each other seems foolish, and I reckon that Rocksteady won't mind extra time to work on Suicide Squad.
    It should be fine as long as the releases are spaced out and there's no audience overlap. SS is a co-op shooter. That alone could attract a different crowd.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

DC Fandome will apparently have new information on both Gotham Knights and Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League on October 16th. Hopefully we’ll get a sense of the different missions we can undertake as the various characters - I like the idea of juggling lots of different threats at the same time in Gotham, especially since now it’s not all squeezed into one single night and we have an actually populated Gotham this time.

DC Fandome will apparently have new information on both Gotham Knights and Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League on October 16th. Hopefully we’ll get a sense of the different missions we can undertake as the various characters - I like the idea of juggling lots of different threats at the same time in Gotham, especially since now it’s not all squeezed into one single night and we have an actually populated Gotham this time.
    I hope we get dates for both. I can see a January or February release for Gotham Knights

I definitely would appreciate showing off more gameplay with other characters, more gameplay, more villains, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I definitely would appreciate showing off more gameplay with other characters, more gameplay, more villains, etc.
    There were some leaks a while back (certainly before the first Fandome) that said the game was going to have less 'side missions' than Arkham Knight did but that they would all be expansive and more ambitious to the extent they'd be close in length to the main story. They were suggesting alongside the Court of Owls plotline there would be a Two-Face story, a Mister Freeze story (as confirmed last year), a Ra's Al Guhl/League of Assassins story and even a plot involving Harley Quinn trying to break Joker out of Arkham Asylum. Would be awesome if any of those were true.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I would love to get Gotham Knights , Spider-Man : Miles Morales (Ultimate edition) and Ratchet and Clank on PS5. But given the ass backwards way things have went I doubt it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I would love to get Gotham Knights , Spider-Man : Miles Morales (Ultimate edition) and Ratchet and Clank on PS5. But given the ass backwards way things have went I doubt it.
    At this point I am just going to wait until getting a PS5 is relatively straightforward. Least that way they’ll have a ton of games available and I will probably have several of them for free via PlayStation Plus.

This game keeps looking better and better, very excited for it. Do wish we had gotten some more gameplay for it though. Penguin being confirmed is something.

Adam Jensen as The Penguin .

The Talons look pretty cool .

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I still believe Batman will appear at the end , that he faked his death in this to have the Court of Owls expose themselves so he can get to them.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I still believe Batman will appear at the end , that he faked his death in this to have the Court of Owls expose themselves so he can get to them.
    More likely that the Court resurrected him and turned him into a Talon you fight at the end for symbolism.

Mighty Member

Just took a scroll through the dev Discord that they did. And man, the more I see or hear from this game the less interested I am. I really wanted to be hyped for this, but I'm just not feeling it. Maybe the story will be really good and convince me to play, but I am seriously considering not bothering at this point.

Spectacular Member agentofthebat's Avatar

I cant wait to play this