Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    If they used the YJ4,and added well known characters like aqualad, ms martian, static, and blue beetle I bet the book would have done atleast a lil better. Oh and not been spinning it's wheels for so many issues.

This version of Conner is so underdeveloped I can barely see how he would have his own book
    The biggest problem with comics is precisely their lack of character and story development. They sell us a comic and hope that the fan knows everything about the characters and that the final fight (another disappointment) is enough to close. If they take out a superboy comic, it has to be a linear story that shows us their creation, training, escape, and how the character develops from there, a character darker than superman, weaker but more skilled, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by NaVi View Post
    The biggest problem with comics is precisely their lack of character and story development. They sell us a comic and hope that the fan knows everything about the characters and that the final fight (another disappointment) is enough to close. If they take out a superboy comic, it has to be a linear story that shows us their creation, training, escape, and how the character develops from there, a character darker than superman, weaker but more skilled, etc.
    Sounds like a nice comic, and I would love to see Conner have one like that.
    Tactile telekinesis plz