Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

aquaman #65
    the green lantern season two #9
    rorschach #2
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 08-14-2020 at 03:35 PM.

Guarantees for me to get are Morrison/Sharp GL and JLD.

Might pick up Wonder Woman but first two issues of this new run haven't blown me away.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Is any of Bendis Wonder Comics Book still going on or all they now all cancelled?
    Young Justice was the last one, so it looks like Wonder Comics might be dead. Naomi and Amethyst were minis, and Wonder Twins and Dial H for Hero were 12 issue maxis.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Thing 2099 View Post
    I feel that. Literally everything cancelled today was a personal favorite of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Fingers crossed for Naomi Season 2 somewhere in 2021 still !
    True. Hopefully they'll at least follow through with that.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Hawkman hurts. A helluva lot.
    Young Justice I'm sorry to see go as well.

Aquaman hurts less because it sounds like KSD is getting to end it how she wanted, so if nothing else it's bittersweet, but I'll miss her terribly on that book.

All good things come to an end, but the lion's share of DC seems to be Death Metal which is setting the table for that relaunch... But Death Metal doesn't interest me so I'm going to be saving a lot of money it looks like.

And DC says they care a lot about diversity. We're in the year 2020 and there's really no minority-led title!!? I'm starting to have suspicions that there's some people in the DC offices aren't who they say they really are. This is so depressing, it's not even funny. That's why I was so offended when they made a statement about blm. Because they don't care! They feed off a bunch of BS just so they can get your money. Pathetic.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    And DC says they care a lot about diversity. We're in the year 2020 and there's really no minority-led title!!? I'm starting to have suspicions that there's some people in the DC offices aren't who they say they really are. This is so depressing, it's not even funny. That's why I was so offended when they made a statement about blm. Because they don't care! They feed off a bunch of BS just so they can get your money. Pathetic.
    Things are at an all time low due to mass cancelations. There is barely anything solo except Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and the rest of the core JL.

They are finally launching The Other History of the DC Universe. Strange Adventures seems like it is halfway a Mister Terrific book. Rorschach might be a black lead, depending on who and when. Then John Ridley's Batman has rumors that should make you happy.

Given the state of the line, I am not going to ask what you think they should be publishing right now, but what do you think they should be publishing, and I take it you want a solo, come relaunch in winter 2021? It has to make money though.

Also edit to an article that interviews Jim Lee suggests a return of Milestone next year or something
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...comics-1307413
    Last edited by cranger; 08-14-2020 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Things are at an all time low due to mass cancelations. There is barely anything solo except Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and the rest of the core JL.

They are finally launching The Other History of the DC Universe. Strange Adventures seems like it is halfway a Mister Terrific book. Rorschach might be a black lead, depending on who and when. Then John Ridley's Batman has rumors that should make you happy.

Given the state of the line, I am not going to ask what you think they should be publishing right now, but what do you think they should be publishing, and I take it you want a solo, come relaunch in winter 2021? It has to make money though.

Also edit to an article that interviews Jim Lee suggests a return of Milestone next year or something
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...comics-1307413
    Strange Adventures is definitely a Mr. Terrific book, it is about Adam Strange, but it is Terrifics show.

Yes, Milestone back gives DC a lot of room to breath, they will have not just minority characters, but characters with their own mythologies and not just legacies. And, I would bet, that when Morrison is gone, it will be Jessica Cruz leading the GL franchise, she is already popular because of the Superhero Girls.

Where can I see the solicits in a freakin stable websites?

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    Where can I see the solicits in a freakin stable websites?
    Are you willing to settle for ads with some solicits sprinkled in?

GamesRadar is too ad heavy, CBR's solicitations have bad HTML coding (some missing tags to close an indent, it looks like)...

Here, try this site, Comics Continuum.
    http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori...8/14/dcnov.htm
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Pretty much it and John Ridley's keeping the numbers for my DC buying at a book a week on average. But it's still three limited series and only one ongoing. Seems to be the wave of my future buying.

GREEN LANTERN Season 2 #9
    LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES #11
    THE OTHER HISTORY OF THE DC UNIVERSE #1
    RORSCHACH #2

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Are you willing to settle for ads with some solicits sprinkled in?
    NO! Haha

Thanks Digi

Quote Originally Posted by Sodam Yat View Post
    The situation sucks, but DC as a whole just got hacked to pieces and even before that we knew they were planning a relaunch. It will be very interesting to see what the line looks like coming out of Death Metal. If they’re going to stick with the strongest sellers, well, most of those are white, male, and straight. So which POC or LGBT characters will get a comic? Do the Milestone books that are coming constitute a separate imprint or are they part of the main line? Because frankly I can’t imagine anyone other than Static and perhaps Icon being able to hold an ongoing.

BANNED

Huh! Nothing new really that grabs attention. Seems like most of the books are just spinning their wheels.