Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Including Arlene Sorkin, Hynden Walch, and Kaley Cuoco?
    Yeah, the voice in general is why I was cold/indifferent to the character even before stuff like Injustice put her at the bottom of the barrel of DC characters for me.

So we got 4 of the 7 leaked characters in the trailer. I wonder if that means we’ll be getting Diablo, Enchantress and Cheetah too. I think they’re going to have to include a large enough roster with diverse powers to make this interesting.

Man of Murder! Man of Murder!
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Samm View Post
    Lol did we watch the same trailer!? Looks sick! Can’t wait to play it with my friends and beat up Batman!
    Yeah! I don't think that's happening. You can beat up Superman and other guys though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    Man of Murder! Man of Murder!
    Now, superman fans are really stuck with men of murder between this and injustice.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I will say at least it's pretty obvious from the start why we have evil Justice League - Brainiac has corrupted them. I can take that over Injustice Supes any day.

Of course you can be certain Batman won't appear because lord have mercy we can't have a brainwashed evil Batman instead. (Though since this is Arkhamverse I guess he's apparently dead anyway.)

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Fun trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I will say at least it's pretty obvious from the start why we have evil Justice League - Brainiac has corrupted them. I can take that over Injustice Supes any day.

Of course you can be certain Batman won't appear because lord have mercy we can't have a brainwashed evil Batman instead. (Though since this is Arkhamverse I guess he's apparently dead anyway.)
    Harley mentions taking out Batman though.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Harley mentions taking out Batman though.
    Yeah but AT&T won't let him go full heel. They want you to rally behind your billionaire savior. And they have Superman to murder the innocent anyway.

What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Yeah but AT&T won't let him go full heel. They want you to really behind your billionaire savior. And they have Superman to murder the innocent anyway.

What a joke.
    I really don't think that's quite it but I can understand the frustration.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

I really don't think that's quite it but I can understand the frustration.
    It's not. I'm just sick and tired of them only showing Superman as himself when he dies or is an origin. It's a mess. It's so mind-numbingly stupid, and what's more it's just a cutscene so we don't actually see any of the actual gameplay. At least Gotham Knights looked great. This is a hard pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    It's not. I'm just sick and tired of them only showing Superman as himself when he dies or is an origin. It's a mess. It's so mind-numbingly stupid, and what's more it's just a cutscene so we don't actually see any of the actual gameplay. At least Gotham Knights looked great. This is a hard pass.
    Evil Superman sells, good Superman apparently does not. This game is a day one purchase, just need more character announcements

Evil Superman sells, good Superman apparently does not. This game is a day one purchase, just need more character announcements
    If he doesn't sell, then let the character go public. He is 80 pluz years old, known around the freaking planet as most recognisable symbols which is more than i could say about this. The character should have been in the public domain a long while ago.Honestly, siegel and shuster's estates biggest mistake was arriving at a deal with the company. I so wish they had won. Superman should have gone back to its creators, at the very least.

On a side note, So i take it you hate superman.Must be fun seeing all the nonsense being pulled on a character you hate.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    If he doesn't sell, then let the character go public. He is 80 pluz years old, known around the freaking planet as most recognisable symbols which is more than i could say about this. The character should have been in the public domain a long while ago.Honestly, siegel and shuster's estates biggest mistake was arriving at a deal with the company. I so wish they had won. Superman should have gone back to its creators, at the very least.

On a side note, So i take it you hate superman.Must be fun seeing all the nonsense being pulled on a character you hate.
    I don’t hate Superman, he’s just not one of my favorites. And just so you know Superman going public domain doesn’t mean you’d get the Superman you see now, but the Superman that was present in the 30’s. Meaning no flying, no heat vision/x ray vision, no Supergirl, no Superboy, no Legion, and like 95% of his rogues gallery (definitely no Zod, Brainiac or Darkseid).

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

I’m surprised they narrowed down the Squad to just 4 characters. And man somebody at DC/WB must really love King Shark

I don’t hate Superman, he’s just not one of my favorites. And just so you know Superman going public domain doesn’t mean you’d get the Superman you see now, but the Superman that was present in the 30’s. Meaning no flying, no heat vision/x ray vision, no Supergirl, no Superboy, no Legion, and like 95% of his rogues gallery (definitely no Zod, Brainiac or Darkseid).
    Well, that would just what the doctor ordered. Moreover, i am hoping for the siegel and shuster estate to trudge the lawsuit back up again and call of the deal they struck. if at all possible, i want the strongman from space to be besides all the pulp characters he belongs with. This company clearly cannot handle the character.I have seen manga creators respecting the character more.