Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

You get one guess
    Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Forever View Post
    Somebody should tally up the votes here and tell us the top 10 or 20 favorites.
    I'm working on the tally as I type this in, and I was very wrong about the Peter Parker count, he's the most voted for character, followed directly with Captain America and Daredevil (each a very close second, with one vote under Peter).

So the list of top 10 most popular goes like this:
    1. Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
    2. Captain America (classic Steve Rogers)
    3. Daredevil (tie with Cap)
    4. Doctor Strange
    5. Wolverine
    6. Carol Danvers
    7. Monica Rimbeau
    8. Tony Stark
    9. Susan Storm/Invisible Woman (most popular F4 member in this thread)
    10. Followed by; Storm, Black Panther (I still love that they hitched those two together), Cyclops, Bruce Banner, Scarlet Witch, and Wonder Man. All had the same amount of votes

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man View Post
    You get one guess
    Namor the Sub-Mariner
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell) is my sentimental favourite, being everything I wanted in a super-hero as a kid - the powers, the costume, the fighting style. Even today my heart soars a little when I look at his old stories, particularly the ones I consider well-drawn. It's a very visual thing. I've barely glanced through his early appearances in his green and white uniform - red, blue, and gold only for me.
    I always felt the same and it must be the costume (especially when he went blonde) because my love for Mar-vell is absolute and while I do love cosmic stories, the costume is the only thing to explain why he reigns so highly above other cosmic characters. Now I like the whole top warrior of a warrior race motif, love Acroyer (Micronauts) and Worf (Star Trek TNG) but like you when collecting Captain Marvel comics I ignore the green and white issues, heck I didn't even like it when Genis (Mar-vell's son) switched to the green and white uniform.

Storm, Black Panther & Thor

I made a few posts here without telling you who my favorite(s) is/are. If you think that's rude then I apologize, and present you my lovely list:

Peter Parker: The only Spider-Man alterego I'm a fan of or interested in. In present setting, not a futuristic one.

Tony Stark: He's Iron Man. I've always liked Iron Man, but the success of his first movie got me interested in reading his solo titles, and I was hooked. He is kind of a jerk in Avengers at certain points, but he doesn't share that issue in his solo titles.

Moon Knight: Is he a nut or is he not? He's awesome and he knows how to switch between identities and who he is, not what I'd call a nut.

Power Man & Iron Fist: Heroes for Hire, solo adventures, whatever, both are awesome.

Punisher: He's far more mentally stable and in control than Daredevil is a lot of times, with a few exceptional moments.

Hulk: The character I'm most interested in writing stories for, or one of two characters I'm most interested in writing stories for. It will be difficult, but I have ideas I want to stick to.

Miguel O'Hara: The future Spider-Man I care of.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE

Incredible Member Marvel Forever's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    I'm working on the tally as I type this in, and I was very wrong about the Peter Parker count, he's the most voted for character, followed directly with Captain America and Daredevil (each a very close second, with one vote under Peter).

So the list of top 10 most popular goes like this:
    1. Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
    2. Captain America (classic Steve Rogers)
    3. Daredevil (tie with Cap)
    4. Doctor Strange
    5. Wolverine
    6. Carol Danvers
    7. Monica Rimbeau
    8. Tony Stark
    9. Susan Storm/Invisible Woman (most popular F4 member in this thread)
    10. Followed by; Storm, Black Panther (I still love that they hitched those two together), Cyclops, Bruce Banner, Scarlet Witch, and Wonder Man. All had the same amount of votes

Namor the Sub-Mariner
    Thanks for your assistance. I wanted to take up the task, but am a little busy with other matters at the moment.

Nova - Richard Rider

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell) is my sentimental favourite, being everything I wanted in a super-hero as a kid - the powers, the costume, the fighting style. Even today my heart soars a little when I look at his old stories, particularly the ones I consider well-drawn. It's a very visual thing. I've barely glanced through his early appearances in his green and white uniform - red, blue, and gold only for me.
    For the longest time Captain Mar-Vell was my favorite as well. I spent part of my childhood in rural Texas. Back then the only thing more awe inspiring to me than a lightning storm was the the blackest night sky filled with stars. I used to think that the cruelest thing God ever did was keep me bound here to this planet (and some of the bass-ackwards people on it). I always wanted a life exploring space and Mar-Vell had that. I took to him easily. Hated that he died and how he died. But hated how Marvel kept giving him "sons" even more. Just give us back the original. Death didn't need him nearly as much as I did.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    [*]Followed by; Storm, Black Panther (I still love that they hitched those two together), Cyclops, Bruce Banner, Scarlet Witch, and Wonder Man. All had the same amount of votes
    That right there would be an interesting team! Storm and Black Panther have history. Wonder Man and Scarlet Witch have history. Cyclops and Storm are regular teammates. Banner and Wonder Man as the 'team heavies?' Cyclops and Black Panther possibly butting heads over who gets to be boss, and Storm pushing them both to the side and taking charge? I could dig it.

The Lethal Protector, Venom. Both Eddie Brock and Flash Thompson incarnations, though I have a decided preference for Brock, they are still both a league of their own for me compared to other Marvel characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    That right there would be an interesting team! Storm and Black Panther have history. Wonder Man and Scarlet Witch have history. Cyclops and Storm are regular teammates. Banner and Wonder Man as the 'team heavies?' Cyclops and Black Panther possibly butting heads over who gets to be boss, and Storm pushing them both to the side and taking charge? I could dig it.
    Sounds interesting indeed. But which Cyclops should be used? Evil dictator wanna be Cyclops? Classic young Cyclops? Adult and more mature Cyclops?
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE

Too many great characters!

BLACK WIDOW
    ANT-MAN
    ROCKET

But IRON MAN, really TONY STARK is probably my favorite.

Special mention:
    IRON MONGER
    NATASHA ROMANOFF
    Oh, ...and NATALIE RUSHMAN

Amazing Member

Thor
    Thing
    Thocktor Strange

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man View Post
    You get one guess
    Paste Pot Pete!?