Default Dog beat Dog Battle

Tired of sitting in the sidelines while others do the fighting? Now you can get feel the thrill of combat, with a few twists.

Just step into the Dog-a-matic Mark IV. Punch in whatever breed of dog you prefer, and as an added bonus you get to choose one of the following additional powers:

• Telekineses
    • Invisibility
    • Energy Projection (From the mouth of course)
    • Teleportation
    • Jaws of Steel (Super Chompers)
    • Enhanced Speed
      or
    • Shock-Wave Bark

Once you properly receive your transformation, you can then challenge another participant to an arena battle or Join in a Battle Royal.

And don't worry, no one actually dies. If you lose, you just end up on the sidelines, transformed back into your normal self.

Does anyone want to give this a try? If so, what will your choices be?

Disclaimer: Virtual games are fine, but actual dog fights are cruel, mean, and dumb.
    Last edited by Tami; 08-16-2020 at 06:35 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

This is tough, because it's very "rock, paper, scissors" when you can only pick one power.

It feels as if whoever picks first will be trumped by the person who picks next. There are some cool combos, but every single one can be beaten by the next person with a smart breed/power combination.

Ergo, although I have a few ideas, I'll wait until someone else picks so I have the advantage

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    This is tough, because it's very "rock, paper, scissors" when you can only pick one power.
    Fine, i'll take the plunge.

Caucasian Mountain Dog - Teleportation (assuming can teleport out of any quick grip)

Although reiterating for pure fantasy, never want to see this idea play out. Really just for imagining a powerful superhero dog, otherwise thread seems unusually cruel.
    Last edited by Güicho; 08-15-2020 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Caucasian Mountain Dog - Teleportation

Although reiterating for pure fantasy, otherwise thread seems unusually cruel.
    First, that's why I added the disclaimer. Second, it's nor really dogs fighting each other as much as it is humans fighting each other in the form of dogs. Kind of like Beast Boy transforming into an animal. It's still you, only with a power boost associated with being a canine instead of a human.

I love dogs, I have two of my own. But I thought this would be a good way to safely test out their innate abilities in combat without any getting hurt.

Extraordinary Member

How powerful is the shockwave bark and energy projection?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    How powerful is the shockwave bark and energy projection?
    Not immensely powerful. The shockwave can push many opponents, if hit, out of the arena. Larger, stronger opponents might be able to resist the shockwave enough to avoid being taken out, though it will push them back. It can also be used to blast the ground about 4 feet deep and 5 feet long.

The energy blast can take out smaller opponents, larger more muscular ones might get injured but it would take two blasts to take them out. Like Shockwave, and energy blast to something like the ground can blast a hole in or through it, though of similar size as the shockwave.

How fast can you get with Enhanced speed?

BANNED

Ugh bish! I hate dogs!
    Last edited by Denkota; 08-19-2020 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    How fast can you get with Enhanced speed?
    Without any effort, about twice as fast as a Greyhound which would be about 90 mph. Also includes reflexive and reaction speed.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Tired of sitting in the sidelines while others do the fighting? Now you can get feel the thrill of combat, with a few twists.

Just step into the Dog-a-matic Mark IV. Punch in whatever breed of dog you prefer, and as an added bonus you get to choose one of the following additional powers:
    Houndoom!! Or maybe whatever kind of dog Kryto or Lockjaw are.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    It feels as if whoever picks first will be trumped by the person who picks next.
    The idea is to pick a breed of dog so powerful it renders all powers you get from the thread meaningless.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Saint Bernard + Enhanced Speed.

force = mass x acceleration
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.