Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The collapse of the big two comics publishers. Hopefully in the aftermath someone, or a group of people get together and start from scratch to build something better. I would to see another generation of younger, smarter creators make characters and write amazing stories that don't exist with the same racial biases that's limiting true growth and excitement in comics.

Incredible Member

Pretty much all the mini series featuring the b-z list characters

Taskmaster
    US Agent
    Shang Chi
    Werewolf by night

People have been speculating if a character is tied to the MCU they're almost a lock to get at least a mini and if that's the case we should expect Vision, Scarlet Witch, Moon Knight and She Hulk at some point as well so hopefully good stuff coming.
    Last edited by classicgmer; 08-17-2020 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    The collapse of the big two comics publishers. Hopefully in the aftermath someone, or a group of people get together and start from scratch to build something better. I would to see another generation of younger, smarter creators make characters and write amazing stories that don't exist with the same racial biases that's limiting true growth and excitement in comics.
    If you want to enjoy comics that are neither Marvel nor DC, you can read manga or European comics. You don't need to wait for the collapse of those two companies.

For example, if you like guys with superhuman strength and constant jokes, like Marvel nowadays... have you checked Asterix?

Runaways to come back. Damn I miss that book.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

More and more trade's from before the year 2000.
    Like X-Men Epic Collection: Proteus
    xmen.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Captain America View Post
    If you want to enjoy comics that are neither Marvel nor DC, you can read manga or European comics. You don't need to wait for the collapse of those two companies.

For example, if you like guys with superhuman strength and constant jokes, like Marvel nowadays... have you checked Asterix?

No doubt, there are a few independent titles that I read, and really like. That doesn't eliminate my thoughts on what I see from. MARVEL.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Runaways to come back. Damn I miss that book.
    pls pls pls pls pspspspspspspsppspsps brevoort and buckley free those precious young adults
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    More and more trade's from before the year 2000.
    Like X-Men Epic Collection: Proteus
    xmen.jpg
    im getting that love me some claremont