Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Anyone know what is Quesada's role right now?
    He's officially Executive Vice President/Creative Director a step down from Chief Creative Officer but probably the same salary/benefits.

Kevin Feige got the position of Chief Creative Officer at Marvel from him.

Quote Originally Posted by federicodettofred View Post
    This is not the right topic, but if you consider Sins Past and One More Day "a couple of mistakes", then I'm afraid we've got a totally different view on the world. IMO JMS and especially Quesada should never again get near a Spider-Man comic book or a superhero comic book in general, because it's clear that they don't have a clue about these characters. So, yeah, if I was Marvel head I would erase those comics immediately and ban them from any job there.
    well you are bound to run into bad stories eventually since these stories can never end. Ultimately it dont mean much as I learn here you can pretty much pick and choose when to stop or hell consider whats canon. I spent a good portion of my life not knowing about OMD and Sins Past many more fans will be the same. This is thread needs to be close though we found the answer and now its going into a different direction
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy