Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by prepmaster View Post
    So you are gonna one up Scarecrow to the point of him always being like what the Joker is now?
    Works for me.
    Pull List: Currently Empty

Incredible Member

That I have no idea why so many comic fans seem to hero worship a psychopathic serial killer.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Top Hat View Post
    That I have no idea why so many comic fans seem to hero worship a psychopathic serial killer.
    Ok. I totally agree with this.

My opinion is that the Joker should be ‘rested’ in some manner for 3-5 yrs. He is way overdone the last decade. Let him end up in a coma. Don’t faux kill him.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

idk about hero worship the impression I got they just like him for being a fun cool villain

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    idk about hero worship the impression I got they just like him for being a fun cool villain
    Probably not hero worship, but I have met some fans in the past who like Joker so much and berating Bruce for knock him "cruelly" and defeat him. There's also someone who made long post to explain that Joker is better than Batman, and Batman is not hero yadda yadda. Somehow they can victimized Joker and says that Batman needs Joker as his rival or something like that. Heck, recently I've also met a tweet that says that Batman movie is not Batman movie without Joker.

That's soo annoying. It's like Loki in Avengers movie all over again but at least I can understand Loki's fans arguments even though I still disagree on it.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Not looking forward to 3 Jokers. What's wrong with me?

My controversial opinion is that Two-face is a better, far more interesting character also Nicholson’s Joker was more entertaining than Ledger’s.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I find that idea somewhat disturbing, it’s like the way a lot of certain viewers of the film last year about him completely missed the point of what it was saying. He really isn’t a character people should be thinking is cool in any way.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I find that idea somewhat disturbing, it’s like the way a lot of certain viewers of the film last year about him completely missed the point of what it was saying. He really isn’t a character people should be thinking is cool in any way.
    People can like a character without agreeing with their morality. It's fiction. He's considered fun because he has dark comedy, great voice actor, and cool for being able to damage Batman the most, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcady59 View Post
    My controversial opinion is that Two-face is a better, far more interesting character also Nicholson’s Joker was more entertaining than Ledger’s.
    Two-Face does have the more interesting psyche. Joker's insanity is often an excuse for him to do whatever and not get killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcady59 View Post

What’s so controversial about THAT?
    Pull List: Currently Empty

I like Leto's Joker, hes a modern thug with tasteless trashy tattoos and clothes and has a sick sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    I like Leto's Joker, hes a modern thug with tasteless trashy tattoos and clothes and has a sick sense of humor.
    Leto's Joker seemed like a decent update on the old gangster Joker. This Joker was "gangsta" but he never felt like he was taking it seriously. For what his role was in the movie, he did a good job.

I like him better when he was less horror movie villain and a little bit lighter in tone. Still a dangerous villain, not camp, but I'm over him being like the antagonist of a slasher film.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Rumor only but it might be Jim Carrey is in negotiations about signing on for two sequels of the Phoenix' Joker and I'd actually like that. Instead of cashing in on the characters popularity with the mediocre Joker War I'd like sequels to the Phoenix movie or another Black Label take on the character continuing his story.

Leto's Joker deserved more screen time.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8