Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Incredible Member

Are the Marvel TV movies allowed? I’d say both the 1st Captain America TV movie and the New Mutants TV movie were good ‘bad’ movies.

Definitely Matt Salinger's Captain America (even with the fake ears ):

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Howard the Duck I guess.
    To the utmost, I agree. My all-time favorite turkey (IMHO):

Last edited by K7P5V; 03-06-2021 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    I’ve notice that a lot of people didn’t seem to like Jessica Alba as Sue Storm. Mind if I ask why?
    I couldn't say for certain. She just didn't fit with the memory I had of Sue Storm as a kid, and from the comics I had read. As Reed had been made more sympathetic in the movies, Sue was made more... I don't want to say bossy or naggy... it's hard to explain, actually. She just didn't feel like comics Sue to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I think people decide to "hate" it because it suffers Banner recast syndrome. That makes the carryover from Eric Bana Hulk seem like fair hate. That film was really uneven.
    However, the Norton Hulk film has the same bones and structure of other early MCU films that most like or love. Had the film had a proper sequel with Norton most would look differently upon it now.
    It really is an enjoyable film and I rewatch it myself on occassion.
    Ang Lee's Hulk was a mess of a movie. Hated it from beginning to end.

Norton fitted physically and character-wise to the Bruce Banner I was used to in comics and in Avengers: EMH (that I was watching at the time I saw the movie for the first time, so it probably has something to do with it - the cartoon's Banner was clearly influenced by the movie). Mark Ruffalo, while doing a good job as MCU-Banner, doesn't really fit in my mind with the comics. But hey, it doesn't have to always be the exact same, or so I was told
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    I couldn't say for certain. She just didn't fit with the memory I had of Sue Storm as a kid, and from the comics I had read. As Reed had been made more sympathetic in the movies, Sue was made more... I don't want to say bossy or naggy... it's hard to explain, actually. She just didn't feel like comics Sue to me.
    I see. That seems to be a common issue I’ve seen amongst my friends about her.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington