Spectacular Member

Lightbulb DCEU Fantasy Slate

This assumes that green lantern and the DCEU didn't happen
    Phase 1:

Man of Steel (Aug 2011)
    Villain: Zod
    Similar plot but a lighter tone and focuses on the hope of superman
    Mid-Credits Scene: Lex is sitting in his office and says, “Guess I'll just have to just get rid of the alien.” (Setup for MOS 2)
    Post Credits Scene:

Wonder Woman (Dec 2011)
    Villain: Ares
    Don't change a thing from the original movie
    Post Credits Scene: Bruce and Clark Meet Diana

The Batman (Apr 2012)
    Villain: Two-Face
    I really liked the idea of having a broken batman from the death of robin but it was done poorly. This movie would adapt batman: a lonely place of dying and introduce an expanded bat family. After the death of Jason Todd, Bruce has become reckless and emotional. Tim drake works out that bruce is batman and goes to Wayne manor to help but only finds Alfred. Both being worried they find Nightwing and they both go after Bruce who's gone after Two-Face. They help Bruce get over the death of Jason and they deal with Two-Face

The Flash (Sept 2012)
    Villain: Gorilla Grodd
    Barry is the main flash. Barry has been the flash for a while now and is loved by the people of Central City. He's a skilled forensics scientist and has a reporter girlfriend, Iris. This movie introduces Wally and he becomes kid flash and they both defeat Gorilla Grodd.

Aquaman (Dec 2012)
    Villain: Black Manta
    Keep it mostly the same as the first movie but change the main villain from Ocean Master to Black Manta.
    Post Credits Scene: "You mocked me and stolen my birthright you'll pay half-breed" from Ocean Master as he puts on his new helmet

Justice League (May 2013)
    Villain: Lex, Amazo, Deathstroke, Weather Man, Chemo
    Bruce, Clark and Diana have become close they meet at a cafe. but they are alerted by screams of people being attacked by Deathstroke, Weatherman and Chemo. They try to stop the fight but are outmatched, Chemo weakening Batman and Weatherman and Deathstroke handling Superman and Wonder Woman. They stumble back to the Batcave wondering what to do and what caused those villains to team up. Files are pulled up to explain the villains to each other (and the audience). Realising that they're out powered Bruce pulls up some files on other metahumans (Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg).
    They each go after one and recruit them to help. Bruce goes after The Flash relating as they both work as detectives. Wonder Woman Goes after Aquaman both as a leader of a mythological species. Superman meets Cyborg relating to him as a alien living amongst humanity. They get to know each other and they deal with the trio once more but now it's not just them its also Amazo. They get beaten and Amazo gets most of their powers.
    As they get back Bruce suggests that they share weaknesses to take down the robot. Clark goes ahead and says his weakness to Kryptonite. Barry says that he's weak to ice and it slows him down. Aquaman and Wonder Woman both decline sharing their weaknesses to the group as their species share weaknesses and people could take down their species. After another failed attempt with the robot Wonder Woman and Aquaman reveal their weaknesses. Cyborg speaks says that he's weak to technology. They go to take on the robot terrorising the city and defeat it as a united team.

Post Credits Scene: Lex meets with Deathstroke as he says "sorry we failed" and lex replies saying "no need I got all I need" showing Amazo in an incubation tube and a folder with the title Public enemies (Setup for MOS 2)

Phase 2:

Cyborg (Nov 2013)
    Villain: Malware
    Death of Cyborg
    Opens at Star labs Cyborg is getting tested on by his dad when the equipment shuts down and there is a power outage. Cyborg goes to investigate, and a screen turns on showing malware as he’s taken over Star labs. Cyborg meets with the other scientists in Star Labs they try to work out what to do. During this time Cyborg is trying to deal with his loss of humanity and previous life. Cyborg tries calling batman and the flash by the comms units are down so they can’t contact anyone on the outside. Cyborg eventually locates Malware using the active computer. Cyborg goes and hunts down Malware but realises too late that it’s a trap. The Cyborg suit emerges possessed by Malware. Malware attacks Star labs and the workers are able to capture Cyborg and shut him down. The film finishes with his dad crying vowing to save his son.
    Post Credits Scene - Batman, Barry and Silas Stone are talking after the "death of cyborg" and batman says "I shouldn’t have brought someone his age into this

WW84 (Feb 2014)
    Villain: Cheetah
    Same as scripted sequel

Batman Knightfall (Jun 2014)
    Villain: Bane
    After the death of Cyborg leaves Bruce feeling defeated and alone. He Pushes everyone away and forces Tim to quit being robin with him. Meanwhile, bane is organising with other criminals a planned attack on batman. He coordinates the criminals to attack him one at a time at various points as an effort to wear him down. Batman goes after the inmates at Arkham asylum. He fights them each slowly growing tired. He eventually goes after Bane who brutally beat him and breaks batman's back over his knee. Bane takes over Gotham believing Batman is out of the way. In Wayne Manor, Alfred is helping patch Bruce up telling Bruce to sleep it off. Tim asks Bruce let me go I'm not just a little kid, I can handle myself. NO! I don't want you dead too Bruce says. Tim takes off as he's clearly not wanted. Cut to next day Bruce comes up with a plan to take back Gotham from bane and wins.

Aquaman: The trench (Oct 2014)
    Villains: The trench
    Aquaman as king of Atlantis wants to see that the next generation becomes their best and opens up a specialty school where students can discover their gifts. These students would be trained by Mera. Aquaman also picked out a student to be his apprentice, Garth to become Aqualad. Together they investigate the trench and stop them from destroying Atlantis

The Green Lantern Corps (Jan 2015)
    Villain: Sinestro Corps

Superman: Public Enemies (May 2015)
    Villain: Lex
    After the events of Justice League, Lex has one goal in mind. Takedown Superman and Batman. He does this by using his position of power to make people think that superman and batman built and created Amazo as a way to boost the league's popularity.

Green Arrow (Dec 2015) MA15+
    Adapted from Green Arrow Year One

The Flash: Revenge of the Rogues (Mar 2016)

Justice League: The Crime Syndicate (Aug 2016)
    The crime syndicate find a way to invade our world from Earth 3. They come with one goal in mind, rule our earth!

Phase 3:

Nightwing: Court of Owls (Jan 2017)
    Adapts Batman: the court of Owls

Shazam (May 2017)
    Keep the movie the same as the original.

Batgirl (Oct 2017)

Green Lantern Corps 2 (Feb 2018)
    Villains: The red lantern corps

Wonder Woman 3 (Apr 2018)
    IDK about plot or villains but this movie needs to be set in the present.

Green Arrow and Speedy (Jul 2018)
    Origins of Speedy

The Flash: The Reverse (Nov 2018)
    Villain: Reverse Flash

The Titans (Mar 2019)
    Members: Nightwing (Leader), Starfire, Kid Flash, Speedy, Aqualad, Lilith
    Villain: Brother Blood

Superman: Bizarro World (Sept 2019)
    Villain: Bizarro

Batman: Under the Red Hood (Apr 2020)
    Villain: Red hood

Aquaman: Throne of Atlantis (Nov 2020)
    Villain: Ocean Master

Justice League: The contingencies (Mar 2021)
    Villain: Ra's al Ghul
    Death of Barry Allen

Phase 4:

Death of Superman (Oct 2021)
    Villain: Doomsday
    Post Credits Scene: Cut to the fortress of solitude batman carries superman to the pod and collapses.

Booster Gold (Jan 2022)

Red Robin (Apr 2022)
    Villain: Killer Croc

Shazam 2 (Aug 2022)
    Villain: Black Adam

Superboy (Nov 2022)

Nightwing 2 (Feb 2023)
    Villain: Raptor

Aquaman 4 (May 2023)

Green Arrow: Straight Shooter (Sept 2023)

Wally West: The Fastest Man Alive (Jan 2024)
    Villain: Abracadabra

Titans 2 (Apr 2024)
    Villain: Blackfire and Terra

Justice League: The coming of Darkseid (Sept 2024)
    Villain: Apocalips
    Death of Hal Jordan, Aquaman.

The Return of Superman (Jan 2025)
    Villain: Doomsday

Batman: Son of Batman (Apr 2025)
    Villain: Talia al Ghul
    Death of Bruce Wayne

Justice League: Darkseid War (Jun 2025)
    Villain: Darkseid
    Death of Bruce Wayne, Red Arrow
    Retirement of Superman

Right!

This is a fun thread idea, I think a lot of people have ideas for how they'd have done DC films a little differently over the last decade, so I think it's good to have a place to go over that in some detail.

I love that you included Robin, that's gotta be the most underused Batman character so I'm glad you brought him in! That's awesome.

I so have some notes though. The big one is that you kill off Cyborg in what sounds like a totally non-celebratory movie that strikes me as a hundred times darker and more nihilistic than Batman v Superman, with no evident argument for why Cyborg is cool or should be around; you imply his death was a tragedy based on his youth and inexperience, but Bruce is also on his 3rd Robin by now, so shouldn't he already know that? In fact, he's on Tim, so really he should know that kids who want to be superheroes can't be stopped, since that's usually the method Tim takes to get Bruce to take him on - you can't stop me, so you might as well train me. This has also worked for versions of Babs.

Anyway, besides that little after Bruce pushes Tim away, Batgirl shows up, and Aquaman, Flash AND Green Arrow all get kid sidekicks later on, plus Damian. And in addition to all that it seems Tim becomes Red Robin, and there are the Titans, so you seem to be implicitly condoning Tim's move to go off alone, so it sounds like the issue is that Bruce is wrong. But after two dead kids in a row, it's hard to make that argument. Not that I don't think there's version of that which can work, but not necessarily when there's such strong evidence for Bruce's point of view. think this arc is more than a little self-contradictory, and it doesn't seem to go anywhere.

Also, come on, Batman loses to the giant toxic waste monster but Superman and Wonder Woman together can't stop a one-eyed normal man with an assault rifle and a sword despite both being bulletproof? That's a joke, man. That is nuts.

Besides that I think this slate mostly looks pretty solid. Film I'd most like to see from your slate is the first Flash film, which sounds awesome.

Here's my proposed slate:

2013: Man of Steel - Exactly the same, except for the scene where Jon dies. We can do something a little different with that, with the same basic theme. People will still fight over it a lot.

2014: The Flash - A movie where the younger Flash we know from the real life JL film takes on the Rogues. Flash is explicitly inspired to be a superhero by Superman's symbol of hope and progress.

2015: Man of Steel 2 (title pendng) - A fun action adventure story. Something JJ Abrams esque, it doesn't need to be deep, or good even, or even have any meaningful plots that go forward, it just needs to be delightful and fun. There should be a scene where Superman says on record that he does not think he has the right to stop other super-powered beings from helping people, inspired by him - meaning people like Flash. He should fight at least two super-villains, and kill neither of them, perhaps even talking one around to turning himself in. Metallo is probably a good choice for that.

2015: Enter Green Arrow - A low budget movie about Green Arrow, in which he fights at least three of his flashier enemies.

2016: Batman v Superman - Same basic events as the real BvS:UE, but less from Batman's view and more from Clark's. Make clearer that we have a "fallen" Batman who is within much of the story an antagonist. Spend more time on Clark and Lois' stories about systemic injustice and Luthor's conspiracy. People will probably still hate this one too. Oh yeah - and no bad future nightmare sequence about an evil Superman. Bruce can still have one about Darkseid I guess.

2016: Suicide Squad - this movie is very different from the real one, making a lot of use of the Flash's Rogues, Green Arrow's enemies, and the b-list Super-Villains that Superman fights in his second movie, in an elaborate heist set-up which revolves around DC lore. Green Arrow himself may also be on the Squad, I find that idea intriguing. I want that scene from early on in Ostrander's run where Captain Boomerang easily kills someone with super-speed because they're just not in Flash's league.

2017: Wonder Woman - Almost identical to the real movie - except that after Ares reveals himself, the film takes a deep breath to process everything that just happened instead of rushing into a final boss fight. Ares and Diana have a second confrontation after some breathing room, in which Diana first comes to the conclusion that Ares is wrong (meaning "It's not about deserve," not about whether Ares' influence caused the War, as it's possible to think in the real film) and then he attacks her more deliberately and less rushed. Steve's death may require some work to keep the same, but I think we can maintain its integrity.

2017: Justice League - Listen man, I don't know how Zack Snyder's Justice League is going to be. I'm not dealing with all that. This one is about the Legion of Doom, the movie teased at the end of the real JL theatrical cut that we're never going to get.

2018: Aquaman - Just about the same film, but let's make sure it actually commits to one of those "themes" it keeps almost having.

2019: New Gods - It's the New Gods, man. Orion at center stage. Set up Darkseid for JL2.

Jan 2020: Justice League II - This time, it's Darkseid. New Gods pitch in to help.

Mar 2020: time freezes due to COVID-19

??? : Man of Steel 3 - Supergirl shows up and she and Clark fight Brainiac together.
    Last edited by Adekis; 08-16-2020 at 10:11 AM.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

Spectacular Member

I honestly didn’t know what i wanted to do with cyborg as the idea with this was that he would get spotlight in JL and his solo movie and leaves the possibility of him coming back in the future (maybe for a titans sequel).
    The arc I had planned for Batman would be breaking his confidence and believing every death is on his shoulders. Jason Todd robin, Cyborg, Bane breaking Batman, under the red hood, his contingencies for the JL, death of Barry Allen, Death and return of Superman. He suffers through all of this influenced by the deaths he’s brought but is eventually redeemed by coming up with the plan to take down darkseid.
    In JL Cyborg would have to be convinced to join the Justice League and gains confidence throughout this and his solo movie.

My favourite part of Batman is the batfamily so I definitely wanted to develop this side of the universe but I should’ve probably gotten rid of Damian Wayne and replaced it with a New Gods Movie.

With the teen titans movie I wanted to focus on the dynamic between dick and Wally. I like the introduction to aqua lad but I think I might’ve rushed speedy’s introduction.

The first JL script was just a very rough script. The idea was that lex works with three villains to distract the heroes and get their powers for amazo. I chose deathstroke more so for his popularity.

I didn’t want to focus on the Barry Bruce relationship and it didn’t make sense for me for Bruce to be cautious about Superman who’s saving people when he’s friends with a speedster

Fantasy DCEU slate:

There is none, in my fantasy WB would have given the thumbs down to a shared cinematic universe like the MCU and would have cranked out more standalone DC movies like JOKER.

In a non-DCEU slate we'd have gotten Gotham by Gaslight, Legend of Wonder Woman, Superman Birthright, and various other Elseworlds and such alongside original stories of various characters like Aquaman, another attempt at Green Lantern, Suicide Squad, etc but all in their own continuity. Oh and a push into animated theatrical releases, Superman Smashes the Klan being high on the list.

That's my fantasy anyway.

Spectacular Member randomideaguy's Avatar

I'm almost of a mind to jettison the entire thing (outline & all) in favor of starting over. But there are a few shiny nuggets hidden within that I would like to keep. So, first step first is identifying those. We've got Wonder Woman (2017), Aquaman (2018), Shazam (2019), & HQ/BOP (2020). I'm perfectly fine letting everything else go. Thankfully, later DCEU movies are so isolated that it's pretty easy to drop these into most write ups as is and with little changes. So let's jump on what we are changing.

Superman: Man of Tomorrow (2012): Almost the direct opposite of the canon movie. Instead of focusing on Superman the godlike figure, we're focusing on Superman the man from Kansas. We begin:

"You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our death. The richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I... I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you, all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son. This is all I... all I can send you, Kal-El."

Original Marlon Brando audio and all. The screen is kinda flickering between blackness and insane sprawling space scenes the likes of which we've seen only in epic sci-fi. The dialogue is kinda fading in and out, basically we're watching the tumultuous journey of Kal-El's space pod through outer space - the utter terror and beauty of space, bouncing off an asteroid, flying past a Green Lantern, falling into a black hole. Being completely engulfed in flames as the camera rockets through the Earth's atmosphere.

Complete blackness after impact and Jor-El's speech is really far away - almost incoherent now. A creak, the escape hatch of the pod lifting up. The calm brightness and soothing wind of the Kansas plains, a blurry woman eclipsed by sunlight reaching down towards the camera.

Cut to black. Titles.

Then we fade back into Metropolis; Clark and Pete Ross moving **** from their trailer out along the street, into the rickety elevator, and into the drab apartment many floors up. Talking ****, ribbing each other.

I would probably have the opening hook be something along the lines of a gang of bank robbers flying past, nearly killing Martha (whom Clark is living w/ in Metropolis). Clark picks up the car and launches it over his head - this gives us a chance to recreate the original Superman cover.

And then we'd pick up the movie from there. It's a noir journalism story - Bruno Mannheim is making big changes in Metropolis and it's up to Clark and the tenacious Daily Planet gang to stop him. Of course, Bruno is not entirely aware of Superman's abilities or his relation to Clark Kent. However, he is able to hire John Corben to assassinate the reporter. Should be easy, right?

Of course, while Clark can't be killed by the likes of a regular assassin, he does have to explain to his landlord the bullet holes in his wall, his insurance how his car blew up, protect evidence from being destroyed, and also his coworkers and loved ones. John Corben meanwhile, slowly goes insane. He considers himself one of the best hitmen in the world, and the unkillableness of this weird country boy drives him to accept more and more "upgrades" from Mannheim (really Apokolips tech).

It ends with something closer to a real fight, as Clark crafts the Superman identity out of necessity. Mannheim is sent to jail. I originally thought to use Lex here, but I have better ideas for him further on. Post credits he meets Bruce Wayne, who presents footage revealing Superman's identity but agrees to delete it because Clark is a superhero.

Green Lantern (2013): Hopefully we can avoid fucking this up. We're going to use John Stewart, because I am a DCAU fan. He's an astronaut sent to Mars, where they uncover a strange tomb that teleports them across the galaxy. From here, John and his fellow astronauts get caught up in the politics of the Green Lantern Corp. The only way to travel back to Earth is to use a lantern ring - and they cannot spare anyone at the moment as they are under assault from Parallax - a fallen Green Lantern who just so happens to be from Earth as well. John trains, joins up with the GLC, and does enough missions to be allowed to come back to Earth. While being debriefed by the US gov, a reporter mysteriously sneaks in and interviews him about aliens. (Clark Kent, duh).

The Flash (2014): Do not have a lot of specific ideas beyond "follow the classic comics arcs, duh". Barry Allen, became a CSI because his dad was framed for a crime by the Reverse Flash. Movie would be the origin, Barry getting powers and facing down Reverse Flash. I have more ideas for the Rogues but I thought I'd save it for a sequel. His hook / connection for the League is that he and Bruce are CSI nerd pen pals online.

Wonder Woman (2014): No changes really. Her photo at the end would not be from Bruce Wayne. Instead it's delivered by Jimmy Olsen, with a note from Clark simply identifying himself as "a friend".

Justice League (2015): Themiscrya is attacked by Steppenwolf (via portal) while a Parademon causes havoc in Gotham City. The Trinity meet and all hold the lasso while introducing each other (there's a comic where this happened - I like the idea) and agree to form the League to fight this Darkseid. Wonder Woman obtains Green Lantern from under lock and key (he's curious about her insane security clearance level). Batman meets up with The Flash as he's fighting Desaad and some goons. Superman is on his way to try and recruit an "Arthur Curry" (a lead Lois gave him) but gets sidetracked and attacked by Parademons. (Aquaman isn't in the movie, just that little easter egg - need to stick to a Five Man Band for now IMO).

The four remaining League members gather and plan. Mannheim & his secret Intergang cult has been disappearing. Based on various leads, they believe that Apokolips is turning people into Parademons against their will. The thought of the same process happening to Superman is, well, frankly horrifying. First thing's first, they rescue our Boy Scout. Team work is slightly improving, but everyone is pretty stubborn. It's a partial loss as Superman's kidnapping was barely above a distraction for Team Darkseid - who make off with teleporting shizz to make a big teleporter to import their armor.

Oh no, did I just recreate the 2012 Avengers plot? Ah ****, well lets keep going. So the Avengers Assemble, the portal opens. Darkseid doesn't come through. Really just the Anti-Life Equation wrecks havoc for a few minutes. Long enough for everyone to go "oh **** - he's too powerful for us to fight right now" before forcing the portal closed. Everyone gets to hang out in different combinations, and we have kind of a Superfriends vibe going at the end.

Batman (2015): One thing I did not mind from the canon DCEU was the general idea of a well established Batman. Here we will roll with that. The central question being - how does a man in a world of gods, still be a hero? Kind of the same premise behind Matt Fraction's Hawkeye run. In this case, Batman is facing up against Poison Ivy (one of his first truly superhuman foes). Here we will push the limits of the human ability to survive an asskicking. Though he does not want any help, Stephanie Brown shows up and helps him anyways. (It's clear they've worked together before, btw). Bruce doesn't call for help not because he's better than the league (no Batgod here) but because he thinks that the threats the rest of the League fights take precedence over one superpowered eco terrorist in Gotham City.

Superman II (2015): Remember that scene of Bruce running around Metropolis during Man of Steel, utterly horrified at the sheer destructive power of Superman? Here we cold open with that, but instead of Bruce we have Lex Luthor in that role. Lex escalates to his power armor by the end of the flick. Lex is ultimately taken down by the people of Metropolis banding together, giving Superman time to recharge his abilities.

Aquaman (2016): Same as canon.

Shazam (2016): Same as canon.

My computer is losing it's mind right now, so that is all for the moment. More to come later.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Stop giving me excuses to post this...

They're the heroes the DC cinematic U deserved, but not the ones it got :-p
    \

This all sounds like the episode where Mr. Mxyzptlk reinvents reality by directing a movie.
    If we're going back in time and reinventing cinematic reality -This should have been it.
    Last edited by Güicho; 08-18-2020 at 08:21 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Batman Year One

Batman

Batman 2

Batman 3

Batman and Robin

The Man-Bat

Batman and the Demon’s Head

Batman and Superman

Batgirl

Catwoman spin-off

Batman and the Outsiders

Nightwing

Killing Joke

Batman Death in the Family

Batman Lonely Place of Dying

Nightwing 2

Batman Knightfall

Catwoman 2 (tied into Knightfall story)

Batman Knights End

Nightwing and the Teen Titans

Hush

Batman w/Superman and Wonder Woman

Robin

Harley Quinn and the Suicide Squad

Under the Red Hood

Arkham Asylum a Serious House on Serious Earth

Nightwing and the Titans 2

Batman and Son

Robin 2

Batman RIP

Batman and Robin Reborn

Red Robin

Gotham City Sirens

Batman vs Robin

Batwoman

The Return of Bruce Wayne

Batman and Robin Must Die

Batman Inc

Nightwing Back in Action

Red Robin 2

Batman and the Justice League

Court of Owls

Batman and the Justice League 2: Batman vs Owlman of Earth 3

Death of the Family

Crisis on Infinite Earths: Batman and Batman of Earth 2 vs Owlman and his Crime Syndicate

Flash Time Paradox: Flash Meets Batman Beyond

Dark Night’s Metal

Super Sons

Red Hood and the Outlaws

Green Lantern: One Punch

Dark Knight’s Death Metal

The Dark Night Returns

Phase 2

Batman Beyond

Batman Beyond 2

Batman Beyond Return of the Joker

Batman Beyond and the Justice League of the Future

Batman Beyond Epilogue

Spectacular Member

Not enough batman

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Superman Brainiac
    Batman Feats of Clay
    Wonder Woman Ares Assault
    Green Lantern Rise of Sinestro
    The Flash and The Rogues
    Aquaman Throne of Atlantis
    Shazam Family
    Green Arrow Year One The Island
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 08-18-2020 at 12:10 AM.

Spectacular Member

To the OP, one thing I would point out about your slate, and let me be clear that I don't actually think it was intentional or malicious, but having your only black headliner fail/die in his movie would be absolutely terrible optics. That said, a pretty interesting lineup otherwise.

As for my own, here we go, in order of release:

Man of Steel: Pretty similar to what we got. I'd tweak some stuff, like Jonathan Kent's scenes, maybe a few other things. I am okay keeping Superman killing Zod because he had no other choice, but I'd definitely make sure the movie makes it clear at the end that Superman isn't satisfied that he had to do that, and that he is going to endeavor to not need to kill again.

Suicide Squad: Completely overhaul this one. Basic idea would be the squad getting assembled by Waller to take down the dictator of Bialya. The mission is complicated by a rebellion led by a woman named Queen Bee, and the dictator's hired bodyguard, Deathstroke. There would a cameo by Batman, probably in flashbacks by Deadshot and Harley.

Man of Steel 2: This movie would deal with how the world views Superman after Man of Steel. Probably would have Lex trying to turn public opinion against him behind the scenes, and possibly be behind the creation of the other villian(s) of the movie. Options could include Metallo, Parasite, or even possibly both. Ultimately at the end, the world in general would view Superman as a force for good however.

World's Finest: A Superman/Batman team up movie. The main plot would be them investigating Intergang, a new crime syndicate with access to highly advanced technology to aid in it's crimes. They would find Desaad as it's supplier, and learn that Intergang is backed by Apokolips. Wonder Woman would cameo in the final fight, and we'd get some easter eggs for other metahumans popping up as heroes in the wake of Superman as well.

Wonder Woman: Would pretty much stay the same. Might tweak the third act a bit, but otherwise no real reason to make major changes.

Justice League: This is a tough one. I think a smaller roster to start might be best, with Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman with only Flash and Green Lantern to introduce. Plot wise is also tough, although you could use Lex or an invasion by Apokalips, having both been set up earlier. I like the idea randomideaguy had about mentioning Arthur Curry, but not including him here.

After Justice League I'd follow up movies for Man of Steel, Wonder Woman and Suicide Squad, plus solo movies for Green Lantern(John Stewart), The Flash, and Batman. I also really liked Aquaman and Shazam, so we'd keep those as well. Maybe I'll elaborate more in a future post.