Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Is this from Hanayama miniseries? I mostly skimmed that, when Hanayama was fighting a vaguely psychic dwarf man.

Didn't know Yujiro cropped up in it.

But yeah, Hanayama going full out doesn't even make a dent in Yujiro, while he actually dodges Kaku Kaioh's hit which is about analogous to the Blast Core. I'm backing Wakatsuki here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Is this from Hanayama miniseries? I mostly skimmed that, when Hanayama was fighting a vaguely psychic dwarf man.

Didn't know Yujiro cropped up in it.

But yeah, Hanayama going full out doesn't even make a dent in Yujiro, while he actually dodges Kaku Kaioh's hit which is about analogous to the Blast Core. I'm backing Wakatsuki here.
    I'm pretty sure it was from early on in Baki Dou at least but either way, yeah, Yujiro dunks on Hanayama.

So what's this Blast Core thing?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was from early on in Baki Dou at least but either way, yeah, Yujiro dunks on Hanayama.

So what's this Blast Core thing?
    Basically Wakatsuki, who is like an inborn super muscle genetic freak guy, does a super good punch that uses all of his muscular tension to do BIG damage.

Cratering concrete, obliterating the muscular defences of Julius Reinhold, it's a really powerful hit. About the same level as Kaku Kaioh's Xiao Li fist.

Hanayama leads with his face. It's a bad strategy for this fight.

I do feel like Pickle would win, and he also leads with his face though.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

I'd say Speck loses, since he's either slower or even in speed with wadasuki. The latter being the harder hitter even with the Statue of lobertu feat as the standard. Here, I don't really see why the Statue feat is THAT GOOD. We basically just saw Speck could punch through a few inches of concrete or imprint his whole fist on it. It was more the nimber of punches, which were probably in the hundreds or thousands that messed with the Statue.

I actually looked this up, the video posted omits some aspects of the sequence.

But yeah, this is Yujiro playing around and, honestly, Hanayama doesn't seem that hurt beyond being a bit dazed. He's still smiling at the end.

Even so, Yujiro flatly not caring about his full out punches bodes poorly.

The Bali character in question is impressive but does not dodge. Given what the other guy can do ( typos is reason not trying to spell name) I think one good core shot would down him. Big time.

Just swung by to post this for a laugh.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Just swung by to post this for a laugh.
    dude just said "that's it. i'm done."

the sumo fights are bit more interesting that i originally thought.