Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

21 and my singles pull list is:

New Suicide Squad
    Deadpool: Dracula's Gauntlet (which is over Wednesday)
    Deadpool vs. X-Force
    Secret Origins
    Teen Titans Go!
    Storm
    The Devilers (Dynamite)
    Borderlands: The Fall Of Fyrestone (IDW)

I'm sure I'll add to it later. I pick stuff up every week. I'm really mostly into trades though and out of those right now I'm reading Sandman, New 52 Suicide Squad, Batwoman, New 52 Batman, New 52 Wonder Woman and New 52 Harley Quinn.

There's this one guy who goes to my local comic shop and just cleans out the entire shelf of new releases. I mean he must read everything and he always has this gigantic pile of singles and looks like he just picks up one of everything from the shelves. It's insane and I'm super jealous!
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

BANNED

Older fan . Take it as you will. Right now I am getting:

Grayson
    The Flash
    Green Arrow (to be dropped as soon as Lemiere leaves)
    Detective Comics

I trade wait for:

Batman and Robin
    Justice League
    Batman

All-New Member

30. I've loved comics since I was 4 or 5, my grandparents owned a bookstore. Though from about 2002-2009, I had a pretty large lull in my interest and would usually only pop into a comic store when the new Astro City came out. Even to this day I don't get around to reading everything I pick up until months later. I tend to mostly be on the super hero side, but like quite a bit of things. Astro City and anything by Busiek is usually at the top of my reading list.

My Current Pull List
    Astro City
    Action Comics
    Superman
    Justice League
    Savage Dragon

I also pick up:
    Daredevil
    Batman
    Detective Comics
    Batman 66
    Manhattan Projects

I'll also pick up occasional issues of other things, but again I usually get behind in reading, as well as sorting through the the $1.00 bins at my local shop. Yesterday I scored JLA Year One mini series minus an issue for that price.

52, and I love superhero comics.

I love all the team books, and books involving superheroes with fantastic powers. Cosmic scale and incredible spectacle hook me in every time. Just not into street level stuff. I like total escape from the mundane.

I get over 20 comics a month. All DC except Godzilla. Love the new 52.
    Last edited by Mar-Vell; 08-17-2014 at 01:12 PM.
    WHO DAT?!!

I'm almost 28
    My main interest is Superman, Batman, Flash, and Justice League titles
    After the New 52 just Flash
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Fantastic Member

I'm 39 -- first comic book "phase" 1985-1990-ish (all Marvel), second and current comic book "phase" started in 2011 with the New 52. I switched to all digital and much of what I get currently is when Comixolgy drops prices or has sales.

DC -- Justice League, Green Lantern Corps, Red Lanterns, GL New Guardians, Infinite Crisis: Fight for the Multiverse (I have a knack of not always picking the winners, so some books I really enjoyed, but got the ax -- Captain Atom, Firestorm, Talon, Ravagers, etc.)

Marvel -- I purchased the Marvel Unlimited subscription so I sort of read as I can. You are about 6 months behind (if you want to be "current") the publication date, and I think I'm really only "caught up" on one, so a lot of my reading is the back catalog.

Really enjoying what I can from the Valiant Universe.

Incredible Member

The Nolan movies and the start of the New 52 got me into comics. I read everything on Comixology.

From the New 52 I read (or have read):

Batman, Batman and Robin, Nightwing/Grayson, Batgirl vol 1, Batwoman (Williams' run), Batman Eternal, Batman/Superman vol 1, Superman (since Johns), Action Comics (Vol 1 and Pak's stuff), Superman Unchained, Superman/Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman, Aquaman & The Others, Justice League, Justice League of America vol 1, Forever Evil and all the tie-ins, Justice League Dark vol 1, 2, 3, Swamp Thing (Snyder's run), Animal Man.

Might read:
    Detective Comics (Buccellato/Manipul), Batgirl (with the new direction), Green Lantern (starting from Rebirth), Green Lantern Corps, Sinestro, Red Lanterns (Soule's), Supergirl, Justice League United, Lobo, Earth 2

I used to read some Marvel as well: Ultimate Spidey. Hawkeye. All New X-Men. Lost interest after a year or two though.
    Last edited by SmokeMonster; 08-18-2014 at 08:38 AM.

41, for me. I've been reading comics since I was 11 with a 15 year break. Mostly superhero stuff for me, like JL, GL, Flash, Bats and Supes (getting most of the titles). Other DC titles: G.I Zombie, New Suicide Squad and Earth2. Also reading a few Image titles: Southern Bastards, Mercenary Sea, and Outcast. Nothing for Marvel at the moment, but I'm tempted to give Spider-Man and Thor a go. But Marvel's line confuses the hell out of me since I've come back to collecting this spring.

Incredible Member Prisoner 6655321's Avatar

34 and only Multiversity at this time.

I'm 36. The stuff I read regularly is anything Superman, anything Batman, Astro City and The Flash. I try out different things like Grayson, JLU, Green Arrow and some others. I think I'll be sticking with Grayson for the long haul. I read Nightwing before it was cancelled for Grayson. So I try some new things here and there and see what sticks. Supes is my favorite though. So I gravitate towards anything with him, except JL. I just couldn't get into JL.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I'm 30.

Mainly read Batman, Superman and Justice League books.

All-New Member

38. I was reading Worlds Finest but since Power Girl and Huntress are out, so am I. I'll be picking up the Earth 2 series and the limited for them and Batwoman since Ragman will be there, and I'm reading He-Man and the MOTU. All the other 52 books I've read, I've either dropped or the were cancelled. Phantom Stranger, Firestorm, Pandora..I dropped Red Hood after about 6 issues. That's DC. Marvel is All-New Ghost Rider, Thunderbolts (recently cancelled) and Hulk. I also pick up Afterlife with Archie, Creepy, Eerie, Haunted Horror, Weird Love, Budd Roots Cavewoman, Linsners Dawn, Fearless Dawn and whatever books Power Girl, Ghost Rider, Ragman and Elsa Bloodstone show up in.
    Last edited by Riding Ghost; 08-22-2014 at 07:07 PM.

Incredible Member

Currently read: Aquaman, Green Arrow, Wonder Woman, Earth 2, JL3K, JLU, Batman, Batgirl, Batwoman, 'Tec, Batman and Robin, Grayson, the new TT.

Will be picking up Gotham Academy, Gotham by Midnight, Klarion when they come out and picking up Catwoman and Supergirl with the change in creatives.

Marvel: Daredevil, Elektra, Storm, Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, Black Widow, X-men (all female team only, everything else is...overwhelming), Guardians of the Galaxy (only because of fondness for the characters under DnA, the current run is a snooze fest), Iron Fist, Secret Avengers, Rocket Raccoon, Moon Knight, Hawkguy.

Image: Deadly Class, Pretty Deadly, Sex Criminals
    Last edited by Shimbo; 08-22-2014 at 08:05 PM.

33 and just started back into "new" comics about a year ago. My wife isn't too pleased, but everyone needs their escape from the stresses of work and everyday life.
    DC:
    Masters of the Universe
    Action Comics
    Superman
    Superman/Wonder Woman
    Supergirl
    Batman
    Detective Comics
    Forever People
    Batgirl
    Wonder Woman
    Aquaman
    Batwoman
    The Flash
    Swamp Thing
    Phantom Stranger
    New Suicide Squad
    Justice League
    Justice League Dark
    Justice League United
    Green Lantern
    Green Lantern Corps
    GL: New Guardians
    Red Lanterns
    Sinestro

I also read some lines from Dynamite (Chaos!), Dark Horse, Marvel, and IDW.
    Last edited by Wildstar; 08-24-2014 at 07:23 PM.

I just realized that I'm a bitter old man living in a young man's body.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman