Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    I keep hearing about these redraws, but I never know where to find them. I justvread wtv Viz weekly shounen jump puts out. Are those the redraws? \
    If it comes from Weekly Shounen Jump, its the redraws (which add nice art, length and, generally, expanded feats). ONE (the writer) makes self-drawn comics that he posts online, which are subsequently taken and expanded upon by the professional mangaka of Eyeshield 21. ONE is... let's just say he's a better storyteller than he is an artist.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

"Mediocre" is being extremely charitable, but I think that ONE has indicated that it's a delivery stylistic voice rather than an absolute limitation and released works showing that he's a much better artist than One Punch Man and Mob Psycho 100 would indicate.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    "Mediocre" is being extremely charitable, but I think that ONE has indicated that it's a delivery stylistic voice rather than an absolute limitation and released works showing that he's a much better artist than One Punch Man and Mob Psycho 100 would indicate.
    I personally wouldn't describe it as "Mediocre," but it's not considered "classically good art," so I wanted to be clear.

I really like his art generally, it's got a really fun energy to it and his facial expressions are super engaging.

What about Bang and his brother? How would they hold up to Ken?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

King would clearly murder Ken.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    What about Bang and his brother? How would they hold up to Ken?
    Not well really. Bang has some good speed feats to his name but I don't think it's enough for a blitz and Ken literally just has to touch him to win.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Not well really. Bang has some good speed feats to his name but I don't think it's enough for a blitz and Ken literally just has to touch him to win.
    But which of them would win in a video game tournament?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    But which of them would win in a video game tournament?
    King dominates all there.

Well, assuming Metal Knight, Drive Knight or Child Emporer don't just hack it.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Is the art high quality? If yes, you are reading the redrawn version of the series.

If the art is kind of mediocre, you are reading the original webcomic.
    yeah you're never going to mistake one for the other, even when the art style goes deliberately bad in the new version to homage the webcomic/be funny it's still better

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    King dominates all there.

Well, assuming Metal Knight, Drive Knight or Child Emporer don't just hack it.
    Even if they do hack it, King still dominates. He's just that good.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis