Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Default Can Someone Explain Moira X To Me? Spoilers

So in her tenth iteration she goes to Charles and tell him EVERYTHING. Well, she shows him. Meaning that timeline isn't the 616 timeline, right? Mystique and Destiny tell her that she may have an eleventh if she makes it to puberty. So, does that mean her ELEVENTH life is the 616? Or am I not thinking this through properly?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by reinnemann2 View Post
    So in her tenth iteration she goes to Charles and tell him EVERYTHING. Well, she shows him. Meaning that timeline isn't the 616 timeline, right? Mystique and Destiny tell her that she may have an eleventh if she makes it to puberty. So, does that mean her ELEVENTH life is the 616? Or am I not thinking this through properly?
    No. Her tenth life is 616

Fantastic Member

Without some secret twist or additional information, yes, 616 is her tenth life. Charles and her knew the whole time, and have been following Moira's script for mutants.

Amazing Member

Ohhh, ok. So he's known this whole time?! That's weird. I guess the eleventh life would have to reboot history then. Thanks everyone.

All of her lives are 616 because based on the story she just keeps resetting the timeline, not altering it or creating a new one. Basically she keeps recording over the same VHS tape.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by reinnemann2 View Post
    Ohhh, ok. So he's known this whole time?! That's weird. I guess the eleventh life would have to reboot history then. Thanks everyone.
    Yeah it definitely makes Charles seem questionable because he could have prevented a lot of suffering that his students’ went through.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Yeah it definitely makes Charles seem questionable because he could have prevented a lot of suffering that his students’ went through.
    This Xavier is questionable. One minute he's crying over his "X-men" dying in a suicide run against Orchis, in another another devoted student he's protected since she joined he tosses her abuse by Apocalypse aside like nothing and only cares about his real concern: Apocalypse' loyalty to Krakao. Has Xavier grown more and more detached from his students the longer he's there?

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    All of her lives are 616 because based on the story she just keeps resetting the timeline, not altering it or creating a new one. Basically she keeps recording over the same VHS tape.
    Wouldn't that affect.... everything though?
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Wouldn't that affect.... everything though?
    It does. It reset everything back to her birth. I like to think of her as a celestial fail safe for mutants. If evolution happens to survive then Moira is there imo to make sure mutants don't go completely instinct, but no one knows how many chances she has.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Agreed. The fact that Destiny can see Moira's later lives as her own future attests to this theory.

BANNED

The women in mask seems to be moira(wife of apocalypse timeline btw).

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    in another another devoted student he's protected since she joined he tosses her abuse by Apocalypse aside like nothing and only cares about his real concern: Apocalypse' loyalty to Krakao.
    Who you talking about??

I feel like the part Moira has missed is that she should have allied herself with Destiny to try and shape the best path forward! Of course she may have tried, but I don't think she did! Moira holds grudges and she still hasn't forgiven Destiny for killing her in Life #3!

I laugh at the people who say the mutants were fine in Life #1, no they weren't fine, Moira just didn't see herself as one of them so she never even paid attention to the genocide of mutant kind in that life!
    After the plane accident in Life #2, she tried to find out about mutants and then decided to create a cure for herself and all of mutant kind to eliminate mutants! This kind of tells me that from her life in Life #1 that Moira started out as a bit of bigot toward mutants just like everyone else in Life #1, we just didn't see it! Destiny drove home to Moira that she had a responsibility to use her gift to try and help mutant kind, so that is why Life #4 forward Moira tried to help mutant kind!

But that also causes me to circle back, because I think Destiny and Moira both made horrible mistakes by creating so much animosity with Moira, Destiny guaranteed that Moira wouldn't ally with Destiny! It would have been better if Moira and Destiny had tried to work together to stop the rise of the machine ascendancy!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Agreed. The fact that Destiny can see Moira's later lives as her own future attests to this theory.
    Its not a theory. Thats pretty much what was said in HOX

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

It does. It reset everything back to her birth. I like to think of her as a celestial fail safe for mutants. If evolution happens to survive then Moira is there imo to make sure mutants don't go completely instinct, but no one knows how many chances she has.
    There's a flipside to it, though- mutantkind can live in Paradise, but if she slips in the shower or gets hit by a truck, she can reset everything again.