Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I wonder if she's become less popular since the change to an English body, so far she's been stuck in a satellite book and not really done much of anything and been excluded from most of what is going on in the X-verse, that could change with the big crossover, or she could just be used because she has a sword...
    She's probably going to be the main character in XoS. And this isn't really a satellite book, Excalibur is setting up the entire next big event.

Also, Psylocke has rarely been a team leader or something. I think that Bunn was the last time she was the main player in the main book.

I really want to like this book. I keep buying it. The art is solid, the characters have great potential but in every issue I feel like too much happens off panel. I’d just like one issue where I didn’t flip back thinking I’d missed a couple of pages. I’m hoping x of swords is better as I’m excited to see Betsy and Brian.

Astonishing Member

I guess I'm in the minority but I've actually really liked the last 3 issues feels like Tini is finally hitting their stride. Apocalypse remains the best written out of the bunch tho.

Cool issue. Now this felt like a proper team book. Everyone got some focus and the plot finally advanced.
    I think it was a mistake to do a whole issue setting up the alternate Captain Britains.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Cool issue. Now this felt like a proper team book. Everyone got some focus and the plot finally advanced.
    I think it was a mistake to do a whole issue setting up the alternate Captain Britains.
    Yeah, in a book where key plot points sometimes take place in a page of prose, explaining the origins of the new Captain Britain corps could easily have been some text and a diagram.

Im not used to seeing Rictor colored this dark

This issue confused me as I forgot how the other one ended and how we got to this point. As usual the art is at least good

Obviously art is subjective and Marcos To is a good artist and has been very consistent.

But I feel like this title need a different art style. Something that ranges between Pepe Larraz and Jerom Opena. Just because they are awesome with scale and world building.

To's backgrounds and interiors have just been ok imo. I also do believe that artist and colorist elevates writing. Just my take.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I agree that it reads so much better in a single read. I also reread everything last week.

The thing is that it's got too much stuff in each issue so after a month you start to forget the tiny details that she wants to matter.
    Tiny/Tini details

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I guess I'm in the minority but I've actually really liked the last 3 issues feels like Tini is finally hitting their stride. Apocalypse remains the best written out of the bunch tho.
    Nah, the unhappy are just louder. The satisfied kickback on our hammocks and enjoy the show.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Tiny/Tini details

Nah, the unhappy are just louder. The satisfied kickback on our hammocks and enjoy the show.
    ...sipping our Green Lagoon beverage of choice.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Tiny/Tini details

I mean... I admit that it kind of is a weakness. Because you probably should be able to enjoy it in a monthly format without getting too lost. But I still like it.

*sip*

So, about Rictor...

Captura.jpg

Rictor as a High Lord? Wasn't Cannonball X-force's External?

Basically Apoc said he's part of his coven now in this issue. So I guess he's a High Lord now.

Also I'm over here sippy sipping on my Krakoan drink while still analyzing issues criticially and wanting more for our favorite characters.

But I guess it's negative if you have to critique the same thing over and over.

Whatevs.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Im not used to seeing Rictor colored this dark

This issue confused me as I forgot how the other one ended and how we got to this point. As usual the art is at least good
    I think he is supposed to be this dark, back in the day he had this reddish tone that non-white characters had. I think the problem is we got used to his X-Factor investigations look, but that was whitewashing, just like Monet

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Rictor as a High Lord? Wasn't Cannonball X-force's External?
    That's what I thought too.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Bye, bye blue!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.