Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Boros doesn't actually have a planet razing feat. He claims that his attack would raze the planet, and I am inclined to believe that he could.

But we never get to see how devastating the beam attack would've been to the planet because Saitama did his thing.
    Boros DOES hit Saitama so hard that he impacts the moon at a significant fraction of lightspeed (it's seconds at most, light takes about 1.2 seconds to hit the moon). That's a LOT of force. He's also definitely fast enough to just relax and kill all the Godzillas he wants. He will attack hundreds, thousand of times, so Big G would need to be able to flat-out no-sell the guy. And I don't think that he can.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Boros DOES hit Saitama so hard that he impacts the moon at a significant fraction of lightspeed (it's seconds at most, light takes about 1.2 seconds to hit the moon). That's a LOT of force. He's also definitely fast enough to just relax and kill all the Godzillas he wants. He will attack hundreds, thousand of times, so Big G would need to be able to flat-out no-sell the guy. And I don't think that he can.
    I'm not saying Boros can't beat the crap out of Godzilla.

I'm saying we've never seen Boros **** up a planet with his attacks. He probably can, but we've never seen him do it.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I'm not saying Boros can't beat the crap out of Godzilla.

I'm saying we've never seen Boros **** up a planet with his attacks. He probably can, but we've never seen him do it.
    Very true, I'm just commenting on how hard he had to have hit Saitama to knock him to the moon that quickly.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan