Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Honestly, I feel the same way. As much as I want mutants as a whole to not just survive, but finally thrive . . . with all the mutant villains being given clean slates by Krakoa despite their past wrongdoings and a number of them not changing their ways regardless of the second chance(s) they've been given, I feel like it's only a matter of time before one (or more) of them does something to f*** it up for everybody on Krakoa.
    Who needs villains when Beast is committing genocide of their allies all on his own?

I hope Logan leaves like in Schism. That story and the lead up were messy but I liked the character arc for Logan. Seeing him back as the X-men go-to dude for nasty jobs and easy murder feels like backtracking his character

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    Who needs villains when Beast is committing genocide of their allies all on his own?

I hope Logan leaves like in Schism. That story and the lead up were messy but I liked the character arc for Logan. Seeing him back as the X-men go-to dude for nasty jobs and easy murder feels like backtracking his character
    Beast is so getting retconned into Dark Beast eventually.

I actually think that would be amazing. Have Beast go down this dark path and give him an interesting story arc for once. It culminates with him murdering his AoA counterpart and realizing that he himself has become the Dark Beast, only in this reality.

My favorite X book currently.

And this was my favorite issue so far. From beginning to end. It just felt like such a perfect Logan story. Basically only taking place in bar. Not a lot happened but just so well written,

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Beast is so getting retconned into Dark Beast eventually.
    It feels like it's happening, and it would make for an intriguing story.

I really enjoyed this book. Bogdanovic's art is great. Percy writes a great Wolverine. Great story!

This was my favorite issue this week, looking forward to what comes next for Wolvie!
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Bye, bye blue!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I actually think that would be amazing. Have Beast go down this dark path and give him an interesting story arc for once. It culminates with him murdering his AoA counterpart and realizing that he himself has become the Dark Beast, only in this reality.
    Where do I sign up for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Bozack View Post
    Where do I sign up for this?
    Well, since it kinda looks like this is the direction Beast is going I guess you'd sign up at your LCS.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-19-2021 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Bye, bye blue!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post

Point.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    As Cole McGrath from inFAMOUS 2 would have put it, unless I'm misattributing the quote: "I have become the [Dark] Beast."
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I really enjoyed this comic. It was the best comic of the week in my opinion. There was some terrific art, and a really good ending. Really, it was just an old fashioned Wolverine story, but in a good way.
    I'm really looking forward to the future issues.

I really enjoyed this issue too. Definitely some flaws, but it's nice getting the first real dark/moody Wolverine story since Logan was bought back!

This is a great comic and a great issue. Percy just nails Wolverine’s voice. And the art is spectacular. I’m a huge Adam Kubert fan but Bogdanovic has me excited that Adam isn’t drawing all the issues. His style really meshes with the character.

Would really like to get in on this. Do I need to read X-Men or X-Force to get Logan's full story though? Really can't spread myself too thin these days.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Would really like to get in on this. Do I need to read X-Men or X-Force to get Logan's full story though? Really can't spread myself too thin these days.
    I think as long as you know what happened in HoX/PoX you're good. X-Force has some crossover but nothing absolutely crucial.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.