Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    never read any Stray Bullets but recently found Stray Bullets the Killers(Image) #1 in the dollar bin at mycomicshop, just wondering what the general consensus is on this issue/series among fans?
    Killers is a story arc in the greater Stray Bullets storyline. In trade, it's vol 6 of Stray Bullets. It's pretty standalone although you'll miss some context and character origins. If you read the full arc (Killers 1-8) and like it, then start at the beginning of Stray Bullets. You won't regret it. It's a remarkable achievement.

Just finished the Write It In Blood OGN by Rory McConville and Joe Palmer. I really enjoyed it. If you love Stray Bullets, I think you’ll enjoy it too.

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

Thanks, Twice-named-- just put Write It in Blood on hold at my fabulous library. Probably be able to get it in a week or two. Looking forward to't.
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

Quote Originally Posted by matt levin View Post
    Thanks, Twice-named-- just put Write It in Blood on hold at my fabulous library. Probably be able to get it in a week or two. Looking forward to't.
    Nice. Let me know how you liked it.