Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Incredible Member

can't find an official video for it but movie is old so maybe not.

Here you go.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Here you go.
    thanks

pretty woman was a huge hit back then but i never watch it

Any Spanish speakers?

Love Luis Fonsi (well his earlier stuff anyway). Love the music video. Never saw the movie, cause, well, the animation looked...weird. But I might check it out one day.

From 2001's animated "Christmas Carol: The Movie".

I've never seen this simply because I can't find it. Though the animation looks mediocre anyway so maybe I didn't look hard enough? lol

Kate Winslet was the voice of Belle, Scrooge's love interest. The producers asked her to sing a song, she was skeptical but did it, they liked it, they wanted it released it as a single, she said only if the proceeds go to children's charity.

Or just hear her explain it herself. At least as of 2017 (when that interview was uploaded) she seems to be ashamed/embarrassed about the song. Which is odd since I LOVE it, perfectly sung, great bittersweet lyrics.

1998's Quest For Camelot. Given the lyrics I'm guessing it's told from the perspective the [would-be?] love interest, the blind swordsman.

I'll never forget it...I was in a Walmart one night, years ago...in the electronics department. And the end credits of a movie was playing on the TVs. It was this song, plus I guess still photos from scenes that occurred in the movie. I go home, Google the lyrics..."Hayden Panettiere? Cinderella III: A Twist in Time? Wtf? Where's part 2?" Ah memories.

Mighty Member

View to a kill

Incredible Member

View to a kill

Mouth by Bush. from the remake of An American Werewolf in London.

I dont know why but I just loved this song.

The already mentioned Saint Elmos Fire was a great song but I never saw that movie,

I dont think the song The Search s Over by Survivor was in the movie but it was in the Broadway version of Rock of Ages as a duet between Drew and Sherrie.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Mouth by Bush. from the remake of An American Werewolf in London.
    Are you talking about An American Werewolf in Paris? Cause that's a sequel, not a remake. Julie Delpy's character Serafin is the daughter of David Kessler and Alex Price from the first movie.

Now, its not a very well-liked sequel, even John Landis said it "was ****". But it is a sequel. There was talk of an actual remake directed by John Landis's son Max in 2017, but I don't know what became of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Are you talking about An American Werewolf in Paris? Cause that's a sequel, not a remake. Julie Delpy's character Serafin is the daughter of David Kessler and Alex Price from the first movie.

Now, its not a very well-liked sequel, even John Landis said it "was ****". But it is a sequel. There was talk of an actual remake directed by John Landis's son Max in 2017, but I don't know what became of that.
    That's the one. Didn't know that. Thank you.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

They did a tv show also!

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    View to a kill
    Never seen the movie, nor the music video until just now. Thanks. Has me wondering, what if Cubby Broccoli had convinced Roger Moore that James Bond should have a mullet to fit in with the times.