Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

madonna did some good soundtrack videos, crazy for you from vision quest was another. great movie also.
    She did who's that girl also. Had a fun 80s song.

Against all odds by phil collins. Saw the video as a kid but never saw the movie.

"A View To A Kill" by Duran Duran
    Here's the video. Did see this one.

Purple Rain, Moonwalker.
    Could only find a live video of purple rain. So here is when doves cry.

The moonwalker smooth criminal video is not on youtube anymore. They only have song clips from the movie. So here is the trailer.

"Into The Groove" by Madonna

Incredible Member

scarface - 'push it to the limit' , the song became more popular later on after it was used on gta 3 flash fm radio

Incredible Member

the movie is before my time but the song 'sounds of silence' from simon and garfunkel is pretty timeless.

Damn! While a lot of the music here is great, so many of these movies are awful, mega-turds. Yes, looking at you Thunderdome/Purple Rain.

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Never saw legal eagles. It is funny the movie cast throws rod stewert in jail in the video.

Never seen LEGAL EAGLES, either. But this video is awesome and a perfect example of that fine wine of movie/music video fusion, where the recording artist becomes part of the movie--like with TOP GUN (Berlin), MANNEQUIN (Starship) and ARMAGEDDON (Aerosmith)--and this synthesis becomes a new thing all of its own. I just love to rewatch Steven Tyler and Liv Tyler in the "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing" video, because it's working on a whole 'nother level. Frankly, I don't want to see the movie, because the story this is telling is much more fascinating.

Supposedly the greatest sequel of all time...

...though I don't remember ever seeing the first one, either, but I remember the video from that as well.

Helen Slater's wiki says The Legend of Billie Jean is her first movie after Supergirl, her second overall. No idea if its any good but the music video for it gets you really pumped!

Retired

"Kiss Me," Sixpence None The Richer; movie: SHE'S ALL THAT. Always loved this song, but whenever I hear it I think of DAWSON'S CREEK.

Retired

"I Will Always Love You," Whitney Houston; movie: THE BODYGUARD

Never saw American Gigolo. No idea what its even about. Well ok I know sort of what its about.

Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Retired

Bryan Adams' (Everything I Do) "I Do It For You" came out with a music video for ROBIN HOOD: PRINCE OF THIEVES. Because the critics all panned that movie, I never went to see it, but Adams being a Vancouver boy that video had a lot of play here. Lovely cinematography. I've tried to find it on youtube, but Bryan must have had it taken down. You can find it on other sites like yoku.

https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzQ1NjU1MTAw.html