Default Nami and Ussop (One Piece) VS Ironfist and Cassandra Cain(Marvel Comics)

Nami doesn't have Zeus.

Which duo wins?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

It's incumbent on the comics duo to close distance because they will get chewed up at range.

Nami and Ussop have essentially no speedfeats to speak of between them.

I recall Danny having more chi beam type stuff in recent years, is that still true? Might be worth slinging them out if so, get some cover as they charge.

Once they close range, Cassie's pressure points and the Iron Fist will close this down in short order.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    It's incumbent on the comics duo to close distance because they will get chewed up at range.

I recall Danny having more chi beam type stuff in recent years, is that still true? Might be worth slinging them out if so, get some cover as they charge.

Once they close range, Cassie's pressure points and the Iron Fist will close this down in short order.
    It's a quick-draw. If Usopp can get off his pop-green ( , that will slow Cassie and Iron Fist just enough for Nami to get some space and hit her Thunder attack. They aren't coming back from that. Otherwise, if that attack is intercepted, they are blitzed. Their dodging skills will be no good against Danny/Cassie. I'm actually wondering if either of them can hit that seed and destroy it concerning the speed that Usopp fires his seed (Thinking of Water 7 arc where Usopp was sniping from a crazy level).

I think Cassie/Danny can get close enough to them to take them out, but it's not a guaranteed win. Nice rumble.

Rewind, and hold up!

Marvel has a Cassandra Cain too!?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Rewind, and hold up!

Oh dang, good spot.

I assume this is a typo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Rewind, and hold up!

Marvel rolled out Echo not long after the first appearance of Cassandra Cain, and there are some similarities. But I suppose a literal Cassandra Cain in the Marvel Universe would just be some random female named Cassandra Cain, with zero feats.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Marvel rolled out Echo not long after the first appearance of Cassandra Cain, and there are some similarities. But I suppose a literal Cassandra Cain in the Marvel Universe would just be some random female named Cassandra Cain, with zero feats.
    I mean, there's at least one character in Marvel named Clark who is basically Clark Kent without the Superman part.

A regular civilian Cassandra Cain could very well be out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post

Nami reacted somewhat to Kalifa, though I think that's more akin to PIS than anything else. That said, I don't think it makes any sense for Nami to not have at least Peak human reactions. Post-skip kept up with random Fishman .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mNvNBeuIuQ0