Astonishing Member

Default Batte of the Captain Marvels (DCEU vs MCU)

First round:

Billy vs Carol

Second round:

Carol vs the Marvel Family

Swiss army nerd

If we spot Billy the speed other members of the Marvel family showed, then I don't know that Carol can touch him, but he also can't hurt her in any meaningful way.

Quote Originally Posted by greatmetropolitan View Post
    If we spot Billy the speed other members of the Marvel family showed, then I don't know that Carol can touch him, but he also can't hurt her in any meaningful way.
    He did use superspeed to save Mary from being hit by a truck and another time when he sped over to the bus that was hanging from the overpass. However, like you said, his strength feats arent't enough to really hurt Carol. I'm sure he'll get better feats in future movies but right now I'd put my money on Carol.

It's a weird fight that takes a long time. Carol is essentially impervious to Billy but she will struggle to hit him.

My gut says that eventually she lands something and it tips in her favor more often then not.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Carol got any big AoE? Like body explosion style?

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Carol got any big AoE? Like body explosion style?
    She is strong, tough, flies, and power beams. The only AOE I saw would be her flex she did to stop the knee attack on Earth but it was show, nothing really from it.

The only thing Billy has over her is speed. As I doubt his lightning or strength would do much.

As Movie Marvel was op enough to not be phased by anything powered up expect what Thanos did in End Game. Literally just ate damage like a champ.

It's the Captains Marvel. The plural form goes to the first word of the title, similar to the Attorneys General.

*salutes*

...and knowing is half the battle!

*flies off*

Mighty Member

I agree that Billy can not do much to Carol, and she will eventually hit him.