Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Spider-Man November 2020 Solicitations

Lots of good stuff this month!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #52
    NICK SPENCER (W) • PATRICK GLEASON (A/C)
    HEADSHOT VARIANT COVER BY TODD NAUCK
    SPIDER-MAN NATIVE AMERICAN HERITAGE TRIBUTE VARIANT COVER BY JEFFREY VEREGGE
    LAST REMAINS CONTINUES!
    Kindred shows Spider-Man his true power, and Spidey sees how much trouble he’s in.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #52.LR
    NICK SPENCER & MATTHEW ROSENBERG (W) • FEDERICO VICENTINI (A)
    Cover by MARCELO FERREIRA
    Variant Cover by Marco Checchetto
    LAST REMAINS TIE-IN!
    Doctor Strange is now bound to this Kindred problem and he recruits someone to help.
    Even with Strange and his recruit, the Order of the Web will be lucky if they survive!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #53
    Variant Cover by HUMBERTO RAMOS
    MARVEL’S SPIDER-MAN: MILES MORALES VARIANT COVER BY TIM TSANG
    LAST REMAINS CONTINUES!
    If you think you’ve seen a brutal Spider-Man fight before, you are wrong.
    Do not miss this issue.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #53.LR
    MATTHEW ROSENBERG & NICK SPENCER (W) • FEDERICO VICENTINI (A)
    Variant Cover by Khoi Pham
    MARVEL’S SPIDER-MAN: MILES MORALES VARIANT COVER BY JASON HICKEY
    LAST REMAINS TIE-IN!
    Another classic Spider-Man villain gets pulled into the most soul-shaking Spider-Man story ever. You won’t believe what you read, and it will break your heart.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

SPIDER-WOMAN #6
    KARLA PACHECO (W) • PERE PéREZ (A)
    Cover by JUNGGEUN YOON
    Variant cover by EMA LUPACCHINO
    ROAD TRIP…TO SPACE!
    After learning some startling secrets about her family, Jess goes on a mission to find the one person who might know more…the High Evolutionary!
    But to do that, she’s going to have to go into space. And to do that, she’s going to need her good friend…
    CAPTAIN MARVEL TEAM-UP TIME!!!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #20
    SALADIN AHMED (W) • MARCELO FERREIRA (A)
    Cover by JAVIER GARRÓN
    Variant Cover by TAURIN CLARKE
    The penultimate chapter in the ULTIMATUM SAGA!
    Ultimatum’s master plan is in motion and it’s way bigger than you expect. Nearly everyone in Miles’ orbit and beyond is affected and needs to get in on the battle.
    And if this issue is the battle, next is the war!!!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

SYMBIOTE SPIDER-MAN: KING IN BLACK #1 (OF 5)
    Peter David (W) • GREG LAND (A/C)
    VARIANT COVER BY GEOFF SHAW
    VARIANT COVER BY KHARY RANDOLPH
    VARIANT COVER BY SUPERLOG
    VARIANT COVER BY ALEX SAVIUK
    BLACK BLANK VARIANT COVER ALSO AVAILABLE
    Knull, the KING IN BLACK, has set his sights on Earth – but as avid Marvelites already know, his hand has been at work at the edge of the Marvel Universe for years! IN THIS SERIES, witness one of Knull’s earliest attempts at birthing life from the darkness of non-creation! From superstar creators PETER DAVID and GREG LAND comes a titanic tie-in tale to this year’s winter epic KING IN BLACK!
    40 PGS. /Rated T+ …$4.99

VENOM #30
    DONNY CATES (W) • LUKE ROSS (A) • Cover by GEOFF SHAW
    VARIANT COVER BY AARON KUDER
    VARIANT COVER BY RYAN STEGMAN
    SKETCH VARIANT COVER BY RYAN STEGMAN
    THIS IS IT!
    The face-melting finale to VENOM BEYOND, by Donny Cates and special guest illustrator LUKE ROSS! Trapped at the mercy of the dangerous new foe called CODEX, Eddie Brock will have to make an impossible choice!
    32 PGS. /Rated T+ …$3.99

TRUE BELIEVERS: KING IN BLACK — MONSTERWORLD! #1
    Reprinting Venom Super Special (1995)
    32 PGS./ Rated T ...$1.00

TRUE BELIEVERS: KING IN BLACK — BLACK CAT #1
    Reprinting Amazing Spider-Man (1963) #194

amazing spider-man #52
    ASM2018052.jpg

amazing spider-man #53
    ASM2018053-cov.jpg

Can't tell if the decimal issues will be filler or killer, but Falcon alongside an individual known as Winter Soldier and Hawkeye Freefallin' have earned enough goodwill from me to peep them.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Lots of good stuff this month!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #52
    SPIDER-MAN NATIVE AMERICAN HERITAGE TRIBUTE VARIANT COVER BY JEFFREY VEREGGE
    LAST REMAINS CONTINUES!
    Kindred shows Spider-Man his true power, and Spidey sees how much trouble he’s in.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #52.LR
    NICK SPENCER & MATTHEW ROSENBERG (W) • FEDERICO VICENTINI (A)
    Variant Cover by Marco Checchetto
    LAST REMAINS TIE-IN!
    Doctor Strange is now bound to this Kindred problem and he recruits someone to help.
    Even with Strange and his recruit, the Order of the Web will be lucky if they survive!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #53
    Variant Cover by HUMBERTO RAMOS
    MARVEL’S SPIDER-MAN: MILES MORALES VARIANT COVER BY TIM TSANG
    LAST REMAINS CONTINUES!
    If you think you’ve seen a brutal Spider-Man fight before, you are wrong.
    Do not miss this issue.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #53.LR
    MATTHEW ROSENBERG & NICK SPENCER (W) • FEDERICO VICENTINI (A)
    Variant Cover by Khoi Pham
    MARVEL’S SPIDER-MAN: MILES MORALES VARIANT COVER BY JASON HICKEY
    LAST REMAINS TIE-IN!
    Another classic Spider-Man villain gets pulled into the most soul-shaking Spider-Man story ever. You won’t believe what you read, and it will break your heart.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

SPIDER-WOMAN #6
    KARLA PACHECO (W) • PERE PéREZ (A)
    Cover by JUNGGEUN YOON
    Variant cover by EMA LUPACCHINO
    ROAD TRIP…TO SPACE!
    After learning some startling secrets about her family, Jess goes on a mission to find the one person who might know more…the High Evolutionary!
    But to do that, she’s going to have to go into space. And to do that, she’s going to need her good friend…
    CAPTAIN MARVEL TEAM-UP TIME!!!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #20
    SALADIN AHMED (W) • MARCELO FERREIRA (A)
    Cover by JAVIER GARRÓN
    Variant Cover by TAURIN CLARKE
    The penultimate chapter in the ULTIMATUM SAGA!
    Ultimatum’s master plan is in motion and it’s way bigger than you expect. Nearly everyone in Miles’ orbit and beyond is affected and needs to get in on the battle.
    And if this issue is the battle, next is the war!!!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

SYMBIOTE SPIDER-MAN: KING IN BLACK #1 (OF 5)
    Peter David (W) • GREG LAND (A/C)
    VARIANT COVER BY GEOFF SHAW
    VARIANT COVER BY KHARY RANDOLPH
    VARIANT COVER BY SUPERLOG
    VARIANT COVER BY ALEX SAVIUK
    BLACK BLANK VARIANT COVER ALSO AVAILABLE
    Knull, the KING IN BLACK, has set his sights on Earth – but as avid Marvelites already know, his hand has been at work at the edge of the Marvel Universe for years! IN THIS SERIES, witness one of Knull’s earliest attempts at birthing life from the darkness of non-creation! From superstar creators PETER DAVID and GREG LAND comes a titanic tie-in tale to this year’s winter epic KING IN BLACK!
    40 PGS. /Rated T+ …$4.99

VENOM #30
    DONNY CATES (W) • LUKE ROSS (A) • Cover by GEOFF SHAW
    VARIANT COVER BY AARON KUDER
    VARIANT COVER BY RYAN STEGMAN
    SKETCH VARIANT COVER BY RYAN STEGMAN
    THIS IS IT!
    The face-melting finale to VENOM BEYOND, by Donny Cates and special guest illustrator LUKE ROSS! Trapped at the mercy of the dangerous new foe called CODEX, Eddie Brock will have to make an impossible choice!
    32 PGS. /Rated T+ …$3.99

TRUE BELIEVERS: KING IN BLACK — MONSTERWORLD! #1
    Reprinting Venom Super Special (1995)

TRUE BELIEVERS: KING IN BLACK — BLACK CAT #1
    Reprinting Amazing Spider-Man (1963) #194r
    The solicits are very interesting. They seem to push away my theory of Ned Leeds or the primary suspect Harry being Kindred, and I doubt Carly gets it:The Spider-Man Villain pulled in. Could it be Otto with Anna-Maria dying. Why Otto? There is the Mephisto tie/in and Spencer has not touched Otto yet: MJ being killed off that would be worse then ASM 121. Then there is the matter of Aunt May finally being sent to Sleep with the fish.. Last but certainly not least, is Gwen turns out to be Kindred, and Peter has to kill her off.
    Last edited by NC_Yankee; 08-20-2020 at 11:15 AM.

I think it's also interesting to look at what all the other characters that are being highlighted in the True Believers section are, since it seems to imply they'll all have some kind of connection in the King In Black story:

Doc Samson
    Black Knight
    Black Panther
    Valkyrie
    Beta Ray Bill
    Thunderbolts
    Monsterworld
    Iron Man & Doctor Doom
    Black Cat
    Franklin Richards

It's possible some of these are related to tie-ins their main books could be getting. Doc Samson might mean we'll get more of the One Below All/Knull connection teased in that Immortal Hulk one-shot. Franklin Richards is very interesting to spotlight, but also makes sense to get involved in just how big of a cosmic threat this is. Thunderbolts is what makes me really curious how that's supposed to come into play here.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    I think it's also interesting to look at what all the other characters that are being highlighted in the True Believers section are, since it seems to imply they'll all have some kind of connection in the King In Black story:

Doc Samson
    Black Knight
    Black Panther
    Valkyrie
    Beta Ray Bill
    Thunderbolts
    Monsterworld
    Iron Man & Doctor Doom
    Black Cat
    Franklin Richards

It's possible some of these are related to tie-ins their main books could be getting. Doc Samson might mean we'll get more of the One Below All/Knull connection teased in that Immortal Hulk one-shot. Franklin Richards is very interesting to spotlight, but also makes sense to get involved in just how big of a cosmic threat this is. Thunderbolts is what makes me really curious how that's supposed to come into play here.
    Black Cat makes sense, seeing as she's supposed to have a big part to play according to Jed MacKay. The others...no clue. Valkryie has a connection to Flash Thompson/Agent Venom (?), but that's also Enchantress masquerading as Valkryie in the Avengers issue...so I'm completely lost.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Black Cat makes sense, seeing as she's supposed to have a big part to play according to Jed MacKay. The others...no clue. Valkryie has a connection to Flash Thompson/Agent Venom (?), but that's also Enchantress masquerading as Valkryie in the Avengers issue...so I'm completely lost.
    I am interested in the fact Mephisto is dead. What does this mean for Peter, MJ, Otto and Miles?

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    I am interested in the fact Mephisto is dead. What does this mean for Peter, MJ, Otto and Miles?
    Most likely not what you're thinking, unfortunately. Jason Aaron has control over that story, and I highly doubt Mephisto is dead. Though Marvel has been jobbing their bigger villains lately (*coughcough*Thor#6*coughcough*)

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Can't tell if the decimal issues will be filler or killer, but Falcon alongside an individual known as Winter Soldier and Hawkeye Freefallin' have earned enough goodwill from me to peep them.
    I think you mean Hawkeye & the Winter Soldier, since Falcon & the Winter Soldier is being written by a different person, as far as I recall.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    I'm sure the deal is still intact. If I were to die tomorrow, all the emails I've ever sent suddenly wouldn't unsend themselves.
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Thing 2099 View Post
    I'm sure the deal is still intact. If I were to die tomorrow, all the emails I've ever sent suddenly wouldn't unsend themselves.
    I admit to being the main critic of OMD/BND here, but no Mephisto is yet another reason to take that trash story and erase it from history. I would love to see the marriage restored without MJ getting killed by Sin Eater or Kindred. Speaking of Kindred how will this effect that character without the big bad Mephisto behind it?

Those Spidey vs. Kindred covers by Patrick Gleason are sick.

Incredible Member

My god... this Kindred thing is going to be stretching to November and beyond? I don't think I care much anymore. As much as I am a fan, those .LR issues just seem like overkill too.

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    My god... this Kindred thing is going to be stretching to November and beyond? I don't think I care much anymore
    I mean...it's a major story arc, and, from this view looks to be the culmination of the story of Kindred. There is the aftermath, after all.

Kindred's ID pretty much has to be revealed in Last Remains, right? It's going on longer than any Spidey mystery villain now, I think. Hobgoblin mystery went on for 51 issues originally (I know it got retconned a decade later lol).