Superfan Through The Ages BBally's Avatar

Default A Thank You Video From ULTRAMAN For 1 Million Subscribers On Youtube Channel

The Official Ultraman Youtube Channel has reached 1 million in May, 2020 and has been awarded the YouTube Gold Creator Award. The channel decided to upload a video with the Ultra Heroes thanking its subscribers with each Ultra in the video thanking in different languages. While I do wish they did the Arabic format better, I still geeked out that us Arab fans got noticed.

The video also includes optional English subtitles.

No matter how many reboots, new origins, reinterpretations or suit redesigns. In the end, he will always be SUPERMAN

Credit for avatar goes to zclark

Ultraman is the only good YouTuber!

I just love that Tsuburaya is simulcasting the current show on YouTube. I hope this becomes their default practice!

Absolutely spoiled with Ultraman stuff now. When I was a kid I was already a huge Kaiju fan, but there were few official releases of Ultraman material and I had to buy a bunch of bootleg VHS tapes to get the original series! Now I have a growing collection of official Blu-rays, and all sorts of cool merchandise (including a Marvel comic book) is coming to America soon. I'm loving it, but I almost wish 11 year old me could have experienced this stuff.

I've always been distracted by those eye-dots. I guess the actors need them, but you'd think in 2020 they could have found a better way. Half of them look cross-eyed all the time.

But yeah, I've loved Ultraman since I was a kid - can't wait to see new stuff! Anyone know if Netflix is making more of their Ultraman? (I wish they'd kept with the classic looks, but it's not a bad updating)
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 08-22-2020 at 06:47 AM.

^ The new suits haven't had eye dots for decades, but they keep the older designs as-is (for the most part).

Season 2 of the anime should be here soonish. I expected it earlier in the year, but maybe covid issues held it up?