Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

X-Dudes reunited!!!!
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

I feel like Hickman totally brought the NXM kids to kill them off again but idc because this interaction is really cute

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Loa is back awesome, I think she can surprise the summoner
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Paging Tycon!

I'm so excited for this. Summoner, I've been waiting to see you again.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

betsy and brian are twins, one got corrupted but trough a sword fight and his death he was able to be reborn into a new purified form and purpose.
    melody and apocalype had a similar story.
    INCH RESTIN

Yes, it is cute in a strange way. Summoner is a weirdo but he is alone and Rockslide, Loa and Anole are curious and want to meet him. They are good kids.

But I do have a bad feeling that the Cotati are going to attack there and their deaths is what is going to make Magneto furious.

Summoner is so obviosuly a Hickman creation, right? Reminds me of Black Swan and Ex Nihilo.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    Summoner is so obviosuly a Hickman creation, right? Reminds me of Black Swan and Ex Nihilo.
    yeah but even on alone moments with apocalypse he seems like a good hearted , even if strange fellow.
    The way black swan and ex nihilo were out of the box the characters they were and sorta "previewed" what was to come in their stories, i feel the summoner's more gentle nature is a preview of whats to come : a strange and weird story but with heart

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    I feel like Hickman totally brought the NXM kids to kill them off again but idc because this interaction is really cute
    That's likely exactly what he did. Brought in characters people like just to job them so his boring OC villain looks more dangerous.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    That's likely exactly what he did. Brought in characters people like just to job them so his boring OC villain looks more dangerous.
    the ones doing the killing are the cotati my friend, those arent hickman oc's silly goose :P
    Last edited by Ferro; 08-20-2020 at 12:14 PM.

I think Summoner is going to be the type of character who really has no bad intention, he just comes from a culture so different from ours that he won't understand why some of the things he does are considered evil.

He looks innocent... in a creepy way.

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    I said that bc this is an Empyre tie-in so most likely the Cotati are going to be threatening the krakoan residents, not the Summoner as far as we know

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    the ones doing the killing are the cotati my friend, those arent hickman oc's silly goose :P
    Yup. “THE TREES ARE KILLING THE CHILDREN!”

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I think Summoner is going to be the type of character who really has no bad intention, he just comes from a culture so different from ours that he won't understand why some of the things he does are considered evil.

Makes sense too as he grew up in a war-torn land with demons and what not.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post

thats probably the point of the conflict in the event betwen the two island swordbearers , but this was talked about as a more classical adventure than a massive status quo shift like HOXPOX, so im optimistic that it will be an additive saga to the x mythos

The cotati have already killed some Avengers, who are, sorry to say, far more competent than the NXM (I have nothing against the NXM).

Everything will depend on how it is written but if the cotati kill the NXM in principle it does not seem crazy, especially if they attack by surprise in an ambush.