Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Gimme it again anyway!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    "Everyone will be talking about the end of this issue."

Considering the cover of the next issue is Spider-Man in a straight jacket, I bet the end of the issue turns out to be Spider-Man locked in RavenCroft. And we have seen that before; at least 2-3 times during the clone saga of the 90's and DaMatteis did it right after the clone saga ended.
    Don't be so sure. Covers very often trick us about events that could happen in the comic, but then it doesn't actually happen. Spider-Man trapped in Ravencroft?, sure. But locked in there?, no sire, much less with Norman Osborn as director.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    "Everyone will be talking about the end of this issue."

Considering the cover of the next issue is Spider-Man in a straight jacket, I bet the end of the issue turns out to be Spider-Man locked in RavenCroft. And we have seen that before; at least 2-3 times during the clone saga of the 90's and DaMatteis did it right after the clone saga ended.
    I'd assume the "Everyone will be talking" will be a more bloody affirmation of Norah Winters' death.

Not trying to troll or anything, but as she was an on / off recurring enough supporting character the past set of years, and the end of the previous issue, added with that, my opinion, if it is going to be Spidey in the slammer, that would be SOooo "meh".

No, a significant-enough, real murder of another kinda-significant enough named supporting character, would give that story something, rather than just Spidey eventually beating Sin Eater, again, followed by the tale being forgotten the following year.
    Last edited by ngroove; 08-23-2020 at 11:01 PM.