Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Is that an assumption or did that actually happen bc its my understanding that their mutant status has not been touched since that Wanda retcon. Then again I didnt read Young Avengers to know if it came up but I do know that they've barely interacted with her since then
    An assumption due to Wanda being rectonned out.

Though technically I suppose they both could still stay mutants despite Wanda not being one. But that seems weird considering how much Marvel backpedaled on the whole thing.

Oh I forgot that Emma directly called them both mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    The last time they were referred to as mutants was when Emma mind controlled them in Children's Crusade. After that they weren't in that many books, but Billy was active on New Avengers during the Terrigen crisis storyline and was never shown to be affected by it despite the fact that Sunspot was shown to be very sick. So I think most fans just assume it was quietly retconned away alongside Wanda's mutant status.
    That doesnt mean anything bc most mutants werent affected by the mist. Like no one on the casts of ANX, Uncanny nor Extraordinary got sick at the time.

Poor David, can't talk about him at all without all of the focus going to the white dude he's banging

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Poor David, can't talk about him at all without all of the focus going to the white dude he's banging
    Are they banging? I don't think they've moved past drunken make-outs.

But I am happy David's in this book.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

OMG It's DJ you guys!

Fully expect the slut comment to lead to discourse.

The only thing that sort of irritates me about Baldeon's art is that he draws the irises of eyes really small, which gives everyone derp face. I saw some people complaining about it last issue, but I actually really like the colors, they're so vibrant.

I feel like I'm missing a page.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    It's his own fault for being messy. *shrugs*

Also for those wondering Minimoffs were never officially retconned it's been unaddressed since Axis.
    Last edited by Journey; 08-20-2020 at 06:24 PM.

Wiccan honestly shouldn't be a mutant he is mage all his powers are basically magic based and he was created as a reincarnation not born.

On another note Northstar looks demented as hell in that lower panel in the preview, I'm not really feeling this art.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    On another note Northstar looks demented as hell in that lower panel in the preview, I'm not really feeling this art.
    That's honestly one of the better panels.

I'm not feeling this series at all. It can't even preview two pages without cringe dialogue. One strike art, one strike Leah's character voices...

Mighty Member

So is Aurora joining the team as well?

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    An assumption due to Wanda being rectonned out.

Though technically I suppose they both could still stay mutants despite Wanda not being one. But that seems weird considering how much Marvel backpedaled on the whole thing.

Oh I forgot that Emma directly called them both mutants.
    Emma also mistook Cloak and Dagger for mutants, let's just say she doesn't have a very good eye for that.

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    So is Aurora joining the team as well?
    I think so

She also got a new uniform with the new X-Factor logo. Her uniform looks a lot like Northstar's, but in a slightly more feminine version

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I feel like I'm missing a page.
    Its very possible they've opted to withhold a page, leaving a gap between what we're seeing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Wiccan honestly shouldn't be a mutant he is mage all his powers are basically magic based and he was created as a reincarnation not born.
    The inconsistency of writers referring to his powers as reality warping (Hi Franklin Richards) vs magic (Hi Wanda) is a recurring annoyance.

Fantastic Member

It would be best if Leah left that whole bs development of Prodigy in Young Avengers alone and never discussed it again. It was bad and ooc almost as bad as the art for this book