Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Would prefer if they bring back Dafoe's Norman instead but if this is a step to that, why not.

Quote Originally Posted by AtheistInRed View Post
    Jamie Foxx is returning as Electro in Spider-Man 3: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...ctro-exclusive
    The headline has a level of certainty that the article does not, but that is a bold move.

Foxx is a great actor, and the problems with the character were not with him, but this was probably the worst of the Spider-Man movie villains, so I'm surprised that if they're bringing anyone back, it's him.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

I'm down to see his re-interpretation of the character among more capable hands. All things aside with the MCU Spider-Man movies, the villains getting upgrades in style, character, and even performances has been a treat. I'm excited to see what this brings!

Great, Jamie Foxx is back as Electro, said no one ever........

Jamie Foxx will reprise his role as Electro in the upcoming Spider-Man 3 film: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...ctro-exclusive
    What? I just...what ?

Now that I think about it, didn't Feige email Pascal that he actually wanted more of Electro in ASM2 ?
    Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    I'm down to see his re-interpretation of the character among more capable hands. All things aside with the MCU Spider-Man movies, the villains getting upgrades in style, character, and even performances has been a treat. I'm excited to see what this brings!
    I'd even go as far as to say the villains have been one of the best (if not the best) aspect of the MCU Spider-Man films.

Jamie Foxx will reprise his role as Electro in the upcoming Spider-Man 3 film: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...ctro-exclusive
    I'm willing to give him another shot, but he better not be conected with Tony in any way.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I'm willing to give him another shot, but he better not be conected with Tony in any way.
    In before they were college roommates .

I feel like stuff like this should only happen if the actor was really popular or well liked in the role like Simmons as Jameson, Dench as M or Reynalds as Deadpool. Jaime Fox as Electro, no, just no, if it's not a completely different approach, please no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    this time, it was Tony who didn't remember his birthday

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Everything in Spider-Man is connected to Tony.

I wonder if they'll make him tech based instead of an energy being and we get something closer to the comic Electro suit. None of MCU Spidey's villains have actually had powers.

We know that they are saving that one for Norman's introduction.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I wonder if they'll make him tech based instead of an energy being and we get something closer to the comic Electro suit. None of MCU Spidey's villains have actually had powers.
    Well Vulture and Mysterio don't have any powers in the comics most of the time. So it was understandable, they might give him a suit to boost his powers thought, like PS4 Electro.
    Last edited by TheCape; 10-01-2020 at 01:46 PM.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Spider-Verse?

In Fiege I trust havent let me down yet wonder if Marvel wants to finally do Sony plans of the multiverse maybe they finally figure it out
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

In Fiege I trust if true hasnt let me down yet gotta see the product before I judged it
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy