Ultimate Member

Idk if the F4 count as fresh tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Idk if the F4 count as fresh tbh
    They will in the MCU.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    They will in the MCU.
    Maybe, but the MCU is introducing a lot of newer, more diverse characters yet unknown to the audience, versus an old-fashioned group who hasn't done great recently. I'm more excited for the former.

The MCU take will hopefully feel "fresh" by virtue of being a good FF movie.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Oh, so you mean in comparison to previous F4 movies?

BANNED

I feel the F4 movies from the past, the first 2 , if they were released now in 2021 where the genre has shifted more to light hearted action comedy driven films, those films would be well received in 2021.

The F4 films, at least the first 2 just was not up to the standard of the other comic films at that time ( X2, Spiderman 2, Batman Begins). I think the F4 films are more good to judge now that the genre does not have to take itself seriously with comic films anymore or does not feel it has to substantially prove something after Batman and Robin.
    Last edited by Castle; 06-12-2021 at 01:31 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    In retrospect, Fantastic Four and X-Men are real lucky they will be entering the MCU when the universe is kind of looking for a fresh slate and a break from the Avengers, unlike poor Spidey who was dropped dead center into the darkest part of Tony Stark's shadow.
    Shang CHI and Eternals are freshers than X-MEN and F4 because we mostly don't know squat about Shang CHI and Eternals, also for X-MEN I think it is safe to say their stories have been pushed as far as they can go on films because MCU are really not allowed to tackle heavier comic themes , which in a nutshell restricts many X-MEN stories that Fox could cover even with PG 13.

Shang Chi and Eternals are truly more freshly perfect for the MCU. They can really be the next GOTG or Avengers because not knowing much about them before the movies, works very well in their favour unlike Spiderman/XMEN/F4, where we already know so much about those series even before Sony and Fox made films about them.

If Spiderman was a D lister that many never heard off before the MCU films, no one would have cared that he is a the surrogate son of Tony Stark in the MCU and that is not how the character is meant to be.
    Last edited by Castle; 06-12-2021 at 01:37 PM.

Just make it an alternate Earth and call it a day.

According the Charles Murphy, Spider-Woman won't crossover with the MCU.

So no Carol and Jess, and many other relationships she had with the rest of the Marvel world outside of the Spider--Man side, which she had barely a connection to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    According the Charles Murphy, Spider-Woman won't crossover with the MCU.

So no Carol and Jess, and many other relationships she had with the rest of the Marvel world outside of the Spider--Man side, which she had barely a connection to begin with.
    whos that also i guess she loses her best friend which is a big deal
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    whos that also i guess she loses her best friend which is a big deal
    Charles Murphy is a scooper. He runs the website Murphy's Multiverse.

Although not 100% accurate, the site has had some accurate reports. In this case, he is pretty confident Spider-Woman won't have any connections with the MCU.

Ultimate Member

Spider-Woman not being connected to the MCU would be disappointing tbh

What can you even do with Jessica without the Marvel Universe? When Hydra is such a big piece of her origin, not to mention the SHIELD connection.

Ultimate Member

What can you even do with Jessica without the Marvel Universe? When Hydra is such a big piece of her origin, not to mention the SHIELD connection.
    I'm guessing they'll integrate her into the other Spider-Man type movies