Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Marvel was able to make a deal with Sony for the use of Kingpin in the Daredevil show. If Sony really pushed for a Mayday movie, I'm sure they could work something out for some of these important side-characters.
    Kingpin is a odd situation. Basically, Sony has free use of Kingpin in any of their Spider-Man properties. Marvel (and before them Fox) can only use Kingpin when Daredevil is involved. It's a shared costudy case like the Maximoff twins, but Marvel is the one with more restrictions regarding his use.

I'm curious about Ladyhawk, who were not revealed as Boss Morgan's daughters for the longest time, and who had their own thing going on for said longest time.

Ultimate Member

Marvel was able to make a deal with Sony for the use of Kingpin in the Daredevil show. If Sony really pushed for a Mayday movie, I'm sure they could work something out for some of these important side-characters.
    That's true. I guess it depends on what they value. Although, if the rumors are true, that doesn't seem to be Spider-Woman for now

Extraordinary Member

I will be severely disappointed if there is a live action Spider-Verse and they do NOT have Spider-Ham.

Ultimate Member

They probably barely jave room for 3 Spider-Men right now

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    X-MEN I think it is safe to say their stories have been pushed as far as they can go on films because MCU are really not allowed to tackle heavier comic themes , which in a nutshell restricts many X-MEN stories that Fox could cover even with PG 13.
    Not true by the way.

Extraordinary Member

REPORT: Spider-Man Spinoff Silk Eyes Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Star for Lead

Sony and Amazon's Silk TV show has landed a showrunner, and producers Lord and Miller are eyeing a Chilling Adventures of Sabrina actor for the lead.

Sony Pictures Television has found a showrunner for their Silk series on Amazon, and the company has its eyes on a lead actor.
    To read more go here.
    https://www.cbr.com/spider-man-spino...runner-amazon/

Extraordinary Member

Sony's Spider-Man TV Series Spin-off SILK gets Watchmen Producer as Showrunner

Silk TV Series Adds Watchmen Producer as Showrunner

Amazon Prime Video's upcoming live-action Silk TV series adds Watchmen producer Tom Spezialy as series head.

To read more go here.
    https://www.cbr.com/silk-adds-watchm...as-showrunner/

I'm curious about Ladyhawk, who were not revealed as Boss Morgan's daughters for the longest time, and who had their own thing going on for said longest time.
    Is that a character Sony could use?

Niffleheim

Sony Spider-Man Universe from the critics but maybe the fans will enjoy Madame Web

Next movie are Kraven the Hunter and followed by Venom 3
    Last edited by Tofali; 02-13-2024 at 10:16 AM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

https://www.cinemablend.com/superher...-back-on-track

Possible corrections for the Sonyverse.

Whose that?
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-14-2024 at 09:24 AM.

Oh ok. They seem cool. I guess Sony could be a place D-listers to thrive.

They should call it the Diamond universe...

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    https://www.cinemablend.com/superher...-back-on-track

Possible corrections for the Sonyverse.
    I'd probably use Ben and Kaine as the main spiders of this universe. It's a way to have your cake and eat it. There was a Spiderman but he died and these are the replacements.

The overarching event would be a mix of Clone Conspiracy and Clone Saga.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-15-2024 at 04:34 PM.

Niffleheim

Sony Spider-Man Universe looks very profitable

https://www.the-numbers.com/movies/f...se#tab=summary
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Sony Spider-Man Universe from the critics but maybe the fans will enjoy Madame Web.
    It's always a fair point to bring this up, as a critics' review is only worth as much as much as the viewer/reader sees in it. The audience score is as valid (and would be more so if review bombing and such weren't a thing.)

I saw Madame Web last night and it's pretty damn terrible.

I enjoyed Venom and Morbius enough as mid-budget fun, and Venom 2 had it's moments, but MW is really poor. I had a lot of fun laughing at how bad it was. To be fair, the main cast are good (though at points they've clearly given up) with the exception of Ezekiel.

I hope the fanbase likes it. I'd definitely be interested in a sequel, but largely because there's tons of potential that this film completely missed. spoilers:
    It rips off the Oracle version of Birds of Prey/Batgirls set up, right up to the set.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by exile001; 02-16-2024 at 08:57 AM.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!