Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Sony really scraping the bottom of the barrel here...

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    She should go up against a villian who uses light.

I think they might try to do a Phase 1 Avengers. Introduce the characters separately and team them up in the Slingers. It feels like the most practical option, given the choices they have.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-20-2021 at 07:59 AM.

Inb4 2022 release date good lord.

random fan-casting-
    Ernie Hudson as Joe Robertson.

ernierobbie.jpg

With the new interpretation of what the Daily Bugle is now, I'd be curious if Robbie is even dealt with at all. (Would he be like "Charles" from TMZ, to Jonah's "Harvey"? LOL). I don't know. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    random fan-casting-
    Ernie Hudson as Joe Robertson.

ernierobbie.jpg

With the new interpretation of what the Daily Bugle is now, I'd be curious if Robbie is even dealt with at all. (Would he be like "Charles" from TMZ, to Jonah's "Harvey"? LOL). I don't know. We'll see.
    Hudson actually voiced Robbie the one time he appeared in the Marvel's Spider-Man cartoon. They really should've done more with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Hudson actually voiced Robbie the one time he appeared in the Marvel's Spider-Man cartoon. They really should've done more with him.
    seriously? Wow. Then they really should follow up with him, then, lol.

I just suspect that the traditional Bugle office drama won't be a part of the current movie cycle.

I wrote a pitch for Silver Sable as a thought experiment.

I'd probably get an actress of Eastern European decent.

Silver Sable is a mercenary who hunts war criminals and is a patriot to her home country Symkara. So the villians would challenge those aspects. Like she hunts Hydra members or deals with a political upheaval.

If you wanna be edgy, I'd have her go up against John Walker or Yelena Belova(?). They are alternative versions of Captain America and Black Widow and aren't always on the side of the angels.

Beyond those two here are a sample of villians I think would make interesting matchups - Swarm, Black Cat, Chameleon, the Foreigner, Sin and Mother Night, the Serpent Squad, and Tarantula.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 04-05-2021 at 05:13 PM.

Whenever the MCU deal ends I wouldn't be surprised if Sony does a Spider-Family franchise where Peter, Miles, and Gwen are all in the same universe and share the same set of characters.

Gonna be weird to see Peter dating the leader of Gwen's band, but there ya go.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I wrote a pitch for Silver Sable as a thought experiment.

I'd probably get an actress of Eastern European decent.

Silver Sable is a mercenary who hunts war criminals and is a patriot to her home country Symkara. So the villians would challenge those aspects. Like she hunts Hydra members or deals with a political upheaval.

If you wanna be edgy, I'd have her go up against John Walker or Yelena Belova(?). They are alternative versions of Captain America and Black Widow and aren't always on the side of the angels.

Beyond those two here are a sample of villians I think would make interesting matchups - Swarm, Black Cat, Chameleon, the Foreigner, Sin and Mother Night, the Serpent Squad, and Tarantula.
    Milla Jovovich ( talk about hot in Ultraviolet and Resident Evil) or Taissa Farmiga( sister of Vera and excellent in A Valley Of Violence) are both from the Ukraine and could work as Silver Sable.

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    Milla Jovovich ( talk about hot in Ultraviolet and Resident Evil) or Taissa Farmiga( sister of Vera and excellent in A Valley Of Violence) are both from the Ukraine and could work as Silver Sable.
    Those can work. As long as they can dye their hair white. .

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

The popularity of Invincible does show people are into adult animated stuff with a 40 min runtime. I'm curious if Sony will get the memo lol

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Those can work. As long as they can dye their hair white. .
    Another alternative is Platinum Blonde like Jean Harlow, Marilyn Monroe or Jayne Mansfield ( I love Marilyn and like Mansfield and Harlow).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    The popularity of Invincible does show people are into adult animated stuff with a 40 min runtime. I'm curious if Sony will get the memo lol
    Sony is well aware that people like adult cartoons, they spent over a billion to buy Crunchy roll from AT&T

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Whenever the MCU deal ends I wouldn't be surprised if Sony does a Spider-Family franchise where Peter, Miles, and Gwen are all in the same universe and share the same set of characters.

Gonna be weird to see Peter dating the leader of Gwen's band, but there ya go.
    I hope not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Technically DC's already beaten them to it with their animated films.