Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Personally I just recently watched it so it's fresh in my head and I keep being reminded of it every time I see more from this movie .
Personally I don't see how, since this movie actually looks good, unlike that...blegh. But please, don't tell me why you think they look similar. Like I said, comparing this movie to that one would just kill some of my enthusiasm, and I don't want that. Like I said, I thought The Long Halloween was an awful adaptation and was just an adaptation in name only. I didn't like it, and discussing it won't suddenly change how I feel about it. The only praise I can give to it was that it was only the second worst movie I saw last year.

I didn't really get the sense that they didn't care for the story at all. Like, from interviews and the work they seemed to put into it from a production standpoint, even if they did make creative changes or liberties it seems like they tried to stay true to the spirit and core of the story. While Injustice just felt like a cash-grab.
Maybe that's true, but if so then in my opinion they failed, and they did so spectacularly. Watching the final product I certainly couldn't detect even the faintest trace of love or care for the source material. If dislike for the comic book isn't the thing that they wanted to convey with this film, then they fooled me quite well.
Sorry, but I have rarely been more disappointed in a movie, and there's no changing that. I don't regret watching it, but I won't be watching it again. I felt like it was the only Batman movie worse than The Killing Joke, and that's pretty damning.

Maybe whatever about this movie reminds you of the TLH adaptation does so because they both draw from the TLH comic books? And if not, I don't want to know.