Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Looks good, definitely plan to go see in theater. Man I’m so fatigued about Batman everywhere else but a Batman movie is my most anticipated DC movie? Damn you for roping me back in DC! Glad they’re jumping right in to Bat/Cat, hope Selina is with him for the whole trilogy or whoever long this Reeves take lasts.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Looks good, definitely plan to go see in theater. Man I’m so fatigued about Batman everywhere else but a Batman movie is my most anticipated DC movie? Damn you for roping me back in DC! Glad they’re jumping right in to Bat/Cat, hope Selina is with him for the whole trilogy or whoever long this Reeves take lasts.
    Didn't you hear? Bat/Cat didn't come into existence until Tom King. Why are they putting it in a movie after he soured everybody on it?

()

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Oh boo .

Looks like I was wrong. It will be on there in a way.. This is a spoiler so if anyone Doesent want to see how these characters look don't click. It's the McFarlane figures coming out...

https://www.cbr.com/the-batman-actio...dc-multiverse/
    Last edited by Bad Witch; 10-17-2021 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Didn't you hear? Bat/Cat didn't come into existence until Tom King. Why are they putting it in a movie after he soured everybody on it?

()
    If you're batman fatigued you're doing life wrong...

Edit - whops I read your response and quoted you instead of the person saying they were batman fatigued.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Witch View Post
    If you're batman fatigued you're doing life wrong...

Edit - whops I read your response and quoted you instead of the person saying they were batman fatigued.
    Eh, it wasn't me but even so I think Batman fatigue can be understandable even among fans of the character. "Too much of a good thing" and all that.

This at least looks good though, whereas the Flash is pretty ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    whereas the Flash is pretty ridiculous.
    How so? If you don't mind me asking.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    All the Bat-stuff popping up in a Flash movie.

We knew that was coming though didn't we? At least I thought I did.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Yeah but it's Michael keatons Batman. Michael keatons batman is welcome anywhere anytime.

Yeah but it's Michael keatons Batman. Michael keatons batman is welcome anywhere anytime.
    Agreed. I cant wait for Keaton's Batman.

BANNED

I was right on the mark as usual about some of the issues with the trailer. Warner studios re-released another trailer today this time in 4K definition, so we can see things more clearly, which is the honest criticism I gave yesterday that the film looks dark dour even a bit bland.

Thank goodness the studio has listened and given us a sharper look. The 4K version has upgraded the cinematography quite a bit. Now things are looking better.

We just got the sharper color grading as ordered. Thanks for the delivery Warner.

Looks like I was wrong. It will be on there in a way.. This is a spoiler so if anyone Doesent want to see how these characters look don't click. It's the McFarlane figures coming out...

https://www.cbr.com/the-batman-actio...dc-multiverse/
    Really not a fan of that "Cat-Ninja" look.

Yeah, pretty much this. It takes DC's insistence on shoving Batman into everything to comical levels.

We knew that was coming though didn't we? At least I thought I did.
    Oh we did for a while. it's been stupid this entire time.

But Ezra's Flash sucks and otherwise Keaton's Batman showing up again would be neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    So drastically parting from the source material then?
    Pre- Frank Miller, the default Batman story was him solving a mystery. Some of them were pretty simple, others were a bit more elaborate.

I read some of the old O'Neill/Adams stories yesterday and they were fantastic.

Bruce being in control 90% of the time makes those rare times he actually loses control all the more impactful such as in 'Untold Legends of Batman'.

Anyway, I'm not going into expecting a calm, rational and methodical Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Yeah, this looks good but I would be more excited if this was the only Batman related thing we had to look forward to.