Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 238
  1. #151
    Fantastic Member Bad Witch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Niagara Falls
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Oh hey, he has a question mark on his costume .
    I think it's just kind of in the picture. His jacket has folds and the ? isn't folding.

  2. #152
    Amazing Member Marko Lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    74

    Default

    That is one scary asf picture of Riddler...

    Can't wait to see the trailer!

  3. #153
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Witch View Post
    I think it's just kind of in the picture. His jacket has folds and the ? isn't folding.
    Oh boo .

  4. #154
    Incredible Member InfamousBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marko Lane View Post
    That is one scary asf picture of Riddler...

    Can't wait to see the trailer!
    Ya hoping we get a great look at the film today from FanDome.
    DC: Batman, Detective Comics, The Flash, Superman, Adventure Comics, Justice League, Robin, Green Lantern
    MARVEL: Avengers, Daredevil, Amazing Spider-Man, Captain America, Fantastic Four, X-Men, Moon Knight, Miles Morales

    BRING BACK THE JSA!!!!

    The Punisher...damn I miss Frank.

  5. #155
    Fantastic Member Bad Witch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Niagara Falls
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Holy fuck!!!!

  6. #156
    Incredible Member InfamousBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Witch View Post
    Holy fuck!!!!
    Exactly what I thought. I cant wait till March 2022.
    DC: Batman, Detective Comics, The Flash, Superman, Adventure Comics, Justice League, Robin, Green Lantern
    MARVEL: Avengers, Daredevil, Amazing Spider-Man, Captain America, Fantastic Four, X-Men, Moon Knight, Miles Morales

    BRING BACK THE JSA!!!!

    The Punisher...damn I miss Frank.

  7. #157
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,323

    Default


  8. #158
    A Wearied Madness Vakanai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,981

    Default

    The trailer was awesome, totally delivered, I have got to see this movie.

  9. #159
    Amazing Member Marko Lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    74

    Default

    I freakin' love it!

    March is so far away. RP looks amazing as does ZoŽ. Such beautiful shots!

  10. #160
    Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    5,726

    Default

    Looks amazing! Very brave of DC to put this out the same time as Multiverse of Madness, but it's a sweet double bill for me.

  11. #161
    Astonishing Member Castle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    Hmmmm. What is going on. Trying not to be biased here as I am a Batman fan and appreciate that DC has far creative option to choose from than marvel, but the trailer was just okay. Honestly I am bit disappointed actually because my standard for the film is high...very high, but the trailer came off like a Nolan clone movie. From this trailer, I think Snyder's Batman v Superman first trailer was stronger and more distinctive in film style from what Nolan did, to this.

    In fact I had to quickly go back and rewatch Batman Begins 2005 trailer and I prefer that trailer to this. There is something very refined from the begins trailer that I did not get with this.

    Additionally the cinematography looks kinds of bland. It is dark dour bland compared to the Nolan films that had good cinematography , It is almost the same issue I have with marvel cinematography except marvel is light dour bland. The Batman Cinematography reminds me of that season 8 Games of thrones episode (I think it was called The Long Night) where everything was so dark and blur, you could barely see anything.

    I do remember when this film was announced like 3-4 years ago, some fans felt it was just way too soon to do another Batman reboot and that the Nolan films were still new enough to last a life time. Watching this trailer I can now see where some were coming from. Hopefully the actual movie will prove me wrong.
    Last edited by Castle; 10-16-2021 at 02:21 PM.

  12. #162
    Incredible Member InfamousBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Hmmmm. What is going on. Trying not to be biased here as I am a Batman fan and appreciate that DC has far creative option to choose from than marvel, but the trailer was just okay. Honestly I am bit disappointed actually because my standard for the film is high...very high, but the trailer came off like a Nolan clone movie. From this trailer, I think Snyder's Batman v Superman first trailer was stronger and more distinctive in film style from what Nolan did, to this.

    In fact I had to quickly go back and rewatch Batman Begins 2005 trailer and I prefer that trailer to this. There is something very refined from the begins trailer that I did not get with this.

    Additionally the cinematography looks kinds of bland. It is dark dour bland compared to the Nolan films that had good cinematography , It is almost the same issue I have with marvel cinematography except marvel is light dour bland. The Batman Cinematography reminds of that that season 8 Games of thrones episode (I think it was called The Long Night) where everything was so dark ad blur, you could barely see anything.

    I do remember when this film was announced like 3-4 years ago, some fan felt it was just way too soon to do another Batman reboot and that the Nolan films were still new enough to last a life time. Watching this trailer I can now see where some were coming from.
    Your in the minority on this one friend, sorry.
    DC: Batman, Detective Comics, The Flash, Superman, Adventure Comics, Justice League, Robin, Green Lantern
    MARVEL: Avengers, Daredevil, Amazing Spider-Man, Captain America, Fantastic Four, X-Men, Moon Knight, Miles Morales

    BRING BACK THE JSA!!!!

    The Punisher...damn I miss Frank.

  13. #163
    Astonishing Member Badou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,962

    Default

    Yeah, it looked a lot like the Nolan movies, and I'd love a Batman movie that adapted a lot more of the weird aspects of the Batman universe one day, but I think it still looked good. Reeves is a good director so there wasn't really much doubt about it not being good I think.

  14. #164
    A Wearied Madness Vakanai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Looks amazing! Very brave of DC to put this out the same time as Multiverse of Madness, but it's a sweet double bill for me.
    Not that brave - sure, the MCU is popular, but this is Batman, and to top it off I don't think there's been this much buzz around a Batman movie since The Dark Knight. There's no risk here, this movie is going to do well. It'd take another Endgame to threaten it's box office, and even in that scenario it'd still make plenty of bank.

  15. #165
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    424

    Default

    I think Pattinson looks really puny in that suit. His head looks tiny.

    And in closeup it's so obvious it's a little boy's face under that mask. How can he be intimidating to dangerous criminals? Seriously? No other previous Batman looked so little in stature.

    Zoe Kravitz looks better as Catwoman but I'm super disappointed she has no costume.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •