Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member
    Last edited by Beantownbrown; 09-04-2020 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Witch View Post
    Wrong. If the dems were not trying to shove impeachment down everyone's throats(with the help of the corporate media), both parties may have had january/feb/early March to plan ahead.

On topic - I'm really annoyed they only got three days filming in. I don't want this delayed any further.
    The impeachment didn't keep it from doing any pandemic related work. It just didn't take the threat seriously at first.

But I don't think that we should discuss it any further. Political disagreements are too heated.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Even though the filming is in the UK? lol
    Unless the cast and crew is entirely made up of UK workers, yes. A Hollywood production, I naturally assume involves a lot of Americans from Hollywood flying around. But I don't know how much local talent is hired for these things. Let me know if I'm wrong on that.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    The impeachment didn't keep it from doing any pandemic related work. It just didn't take the threat seriously at first.

But I don't think that we should discuss it any further. Political disagreements are too heated.

Unless the cast and crew is entirely made up of UK workers, yes. A Hollywood production, I naturally assume involves a lot of Americans from Hollywood flying around. But I don't know how much local talent is hired for these things. Let me know if I'm wrong on that.
    Trump administration actually got rid of the Pandemic Response Team that Obama administration set up.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    Trump administration actually got rid of the Pandemic Response Team that Obama administration set up.
    And now we know purposefully lied and underplayed the severity of the virus. Which is unforgivable.

Incredible Member

And now we know purposefully lied and underplayed the severity of the virus. Which is unforgivable.
    Yup. Criminal.

I wanna see Pattinson's Batman go against the Joker from "Joker/Harley: Criminal Sanity". That take would feel at home with Reeve's take on Batman to me. I wouldn't mind that take on Harley coming along to.

Mighty Member

‘The Batman’ Resumes Production

“The Batman” is going back to work.

Robert Pattinson has been cleared to don on the cape and cowl again after his positive COVID-19 test brought production on the comic book movie to a standstill. Filming at Leavesden Studios outside of London was halted on Sept. 3 while Pattinson recuperated and cast and crew who were in close contact with the star also quarantined. Some sets continued to be constructed, but cameras effectively stopped rolling.

“Following a hiatus for COVID 19 quarantine precautions, filming has now resumed on ‘The Batman’ in the U.K.,” a spokesperson for Warner Bros. Pictures told Variety.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    That's good, glad to hear it.

That's good, glad to hear it.
    Co-signed. Glad production wasn't horribly delayed and everyone's healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyrose View Post
    Yup. Criminal.

Just like pelosi in Chinatown downplayed the virus. In fact democrats were all over trump saying he was being an alarmist. What dude wrote up there is fake news and he's on my ignore list for not really I understanding the propaganda he's spewing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Witch View Post
    Just like pelosi in Chinatown downplayed the virus. In fact democrats were all over trump saying he was being an alarmist. What dude wrote up there is fake news and he's on my ignore list for not really I understanding the propaganda he's spewing.
    Wait, am I on this guy's ignore list for my opinion on Trump? Eh, neat.

Difference between whatever any Democrats may or may not have said, Trump admitted on tape that he knew it was really a big deal and was willfully lying. I can get downplaying it if that's what you thought and believed, but lying when people's lives and health are on the line...

That's not some political disagreement, that's a fact. Trump knew what he was saying wasn't the truth. Everything else can be a conservative v liberal thing, but there's no case here, he lied.

Incredible Member

Wait, am I on this guy's ignore list for my opinion on Trump? Eh, neat.

Difference between whatever any Democrats may or may not have said, Trump admitted on tape that he knew it was really a big deal and was willfully lying. I can get downplaying it if that's what you thought and believed, but lying when people's lives and health are on the line...

That's not some political disagreement, that's a fact. Trump knew what he was saying wasn't the truth. Everything else can be a conservative v liberal thing, but there's no case here, he lied.
    Yeah. Like I said, he's a criminal. And a murderer.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I hope they're actually healthy. I'm kinda confused on how they can confirmed but not confirmed...

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

The Batman will film in Chicago for two weekends in October, 16th-18th and 24th-25th.

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/batman...ow-amma-asante

Incredible Member

‘The Batman’ Release Date Pushed to 2022

“The Batman” is getting a new Bat-time: The film directed by Matt Reeves will now hit theaters on March 4, 2022, Warner Bros. announced on Monday.