Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Not really a “sidekick” but this guy was basically that:

Also Conner was not a sidekick but he was sort of the “black sheep” of the Superfamily when he debuted:

Good kid at heart but perpetually horny, easily distracted, able to be bribed with cash, and didn’t possess Clark’s clean cut morality or public image.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Also Conner was not a sidekick but he was sort of the “black sheep” of the Superfamily when he debuted:

Good kid at heart but perpetually horny, easily distracted, able to be bribed with cash, and didn’t possess Clark’s clean cut morality or public image.

The YJ superboy, as they left him at his "death", could easily somehow morph into a psudo superman x Imo.

Good ol SB, those were great days to be a comic reader
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

I view Conner as sort of "clark kent with glasses" guy's opposite,not superman's

On a side note,wierd that's supposed to superman..glasses guy's opposite i meam...superman doesn't have much of that side no more.I guess postcrisis death of duality is the reason.

Superman x was cool.but he just ain't a thing no more.
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 01-30-2022 at 03:59 AM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    I view Conner as sort of "clark kent with glasses" guy's opposite,not superman's

On a side note,wierd that's supposed to superman..glasses guy's opposite i meam...superman doesn't have much of that side no more.I guess postcrisis death of duality is the reason.

Superman x was cool.but he just ain't a thing no more.

Yeah kon has always been the cool kid to Clark's dork kid.

Superman X is basically what Conner is of they didn't intentionally hold his powers back (kryptonite based powers instead of TK of course).

YJ Conner could easily comeback with a kryptonite resistance and have green eyes to show it, he can also have TK abilities becaise of his metagene being awoken because he was so close to death
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Essentially every long running franchise will try everything. So I'm cool with this franchise playing around with that trope.

Anybody else think Matt price over at the Titans academy is jon lane Kent, judt with no memories and with limited powers?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Anybody else think Matt price over at the Titans academy is jon lane Kent, judt with no memories and with limited powers?
    I thought he was Jordan Kent or another Conner clone.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I thought he was Jordan Kent or another Conner clone.

He has the basic flying brick powerset, BUT he hears ppl, but not in any way that can be scientifically explained, and he also got scratched by a cat. Both to me scream Jons TK senses/Telepathy and his TK focus flaw

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    He has the basic flying brick powerset, BUT he hears ppl, but not in any way that can be scientifically explained, and he also got scratched by a cat. Both to me scream Jons TK senses/Telepathy and his TK focus flaw
    Oh ok. I'm not that familiar with Jon Lane Kent so i didn't make that connection.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-02-2022 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Oh ok. I'm not that familiar with Jon Lane Kent so i didn't make that connection.

Well at the end of the superboy series JLK was either erased or thrown into another reality of some kind. Im guessing thst he got thrown back into the DCU but with no memory.

Matt price has the hair and the (basic) powerset of JLK,and he keeps being called superboy.

Thsts all I've got