Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

They resurrected other characters ... But at no time did they think about resurrecting Maddie?
    Does she know about this process?
    Considering that Jean is already dead and she is already resurrected ... The current version of Jean is a "Maddie" ... What a crazy thing hahaah

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Maddie has been alive for quite some time. There was no need or reason to resurrect her.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

And no one offered her shelter or went to arrest her (for something she did wrong). Unless Prof X has full control of the changing lives on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    And no one offered her shelter or went to arrest her (for something she did wrong). Unless Prof X has full control of the changing lives on earth.
    Arrest her for what? Offer her shelter for what? Last we saw this Maddie, she was fine. No one really owed her anything.

He sent out the psychic invitation to ALL mutants good and bad around the globe...others answered. Clearly Maddie chose not to for her own reasons.
    Despite what some may believe...no one is compelled or forced to come to Krakoa.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 08-23-2020 at 06:00 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    He sent out the psychic invitation to ALL mutants good and bad around the globe...others answered. Clearly Maddie chose not to for her own reasons.
    Despite what some may believe...no one is compelled or forced to come to Krakoa.
    I forgot that part. :S

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    how can maddie be a mutant ? she's just a clone

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxx View Post
    how can maddie be a mutant ? she's just a clone
    Every mutant resurrected is a clone and a mutant. She's a clone of Jean grey so she was a mutant. Her current mutant status is unknown however bc she was resrrected using the body of a human who was genetically altered

Well, I hope she explains that part in hellions 3. Since she will talk about her story

I won't hold my breath if I were you, waiting for her explanation.
    I'm guessing for all intents and purposes certain aspects of her history will not be addressed...thank the Goddess.

Astonishing Member

Bleeding cool did a teaser for some upcoming xmen stuff. One was the mutants look down upon clones.I think viewing clones as lesser to justified bring back bran damages clones and stealing their body's. I half expect it to be reviled that laura and gabby were only allowed on krakatoa because of their relationship with Logan. Also you assumed the Xmen cared enough about her to include her in the message

I don't think Xavier...it was his message and his alone...cared that much about any of the villains who came. That's why he offered them an ultimatum.
    The message went out to everyone.

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

wow Maddie is great in this preview - glad to see her back - hope she doesn't only stay around for 1 storyline

this is good ****

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Me talking about Maddie after seeing this preview

lmao i love that
    we can be heroes, just for one day