Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    You know that cop that shows up when Superman is first resurrected? He’s played by a previous Jimmy Olsen actor. Given Snyder’s Superman resurrection scene almost certainly will involve greater levels of destruction and will probably have Superman try to kill people, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if Snyder has resurrected Superman kill that cop via collateral damage. Remember this is the guy who thought Jimmy Olsen getting shot in the head was a “fun easter egg”. This is all just conjecture though.
    Cyborg saves the cop. But, i could see it happen. Especially, if its a running gag.

This reminds me of the rumor that Wonder Woman doesn't actually save the hostages in the Snyder Cut, although the trailer scene kind of implied otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This reminds me of the rumor that Wonder Woman doesn't actually save the hostages in the Snyder Cut, although the trailer scene kind of implied otherwise.
    The bomb goes off. But, i believe she does save some little girls.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    The bomb goes off. But, i believe she does save some little girls.
    Well...silver lining .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well...silver lining .
    The movie is about true hope in the darkness.

This is what i am looking forward to the most. The last monologue.

Well, with the solicits today I have some hope we might get some hints of the plans for 2021 in the comics tomorrow. I have some interest in that. Who knows, maybe there could even be some other imprints introduced that could give more Superman related content. I know comic news was incredibly few and far between the first day, and Snyder Cut and the CW show will probably dominate Superman related news. But I have zero interest in either of those so I'm hoping they throw some comics in there. Its not like there's much going on with Superman otherwise outside of the animated movie but that's released already.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Superfan Through The Ages BBally's Avatar

https://www.dcfandome.com/schedule/w...20?language=en

Tim Daly and an all-star cast including Eric McCormack, Henry Winkler, Alfre Woodard, Jason Alexander, Giancarlo Esposito, Tim Daly, CCH Pounder, Troian Bellisario, Wilson Cruz, Anthony Rapp, Lea DeLaria and many others read scripts from the 1940s Radio series.
    No matter how many reboots, new origins, reinterpretations or suit redesigns. In the end, he will always be SUPERMAN

Credit for avatar goes to zclark

Quote Originally Posted by BBally View Post
    https://www.dcfandome.com/schedule/w...20?language=en

Tim Daly and an all-star cast including Eric McCormack, Henry Winkler, Alfre Woodard, Jason Alexander, Giancarlo Esposito, Tim Daly, CCH Pounder, Troian Bellisario, Wilson Cruz, Anthony Rapp, Lea DeLaria and many others read scripts from the 1940s Radio series.
    Oh! Boy! That's pretty darn sweet. This is something right up my ally.

BANNED

batman and ww have new movies, superman a radio series from the 40s. Clearly for DC Superman is the most important

Superfan Through The Ages BBally's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Oh! Boy! That's pretty darn sweet. This is something right up my ally.
    They even included scenes from the Fleischer shorts.
    No matter how many reboots, new origins, reinterpretations or suit redesigns. In the end, he will always be SUPERMAN

Credit for avatar goes to zclark

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by NaVi View Post
    batman and ww have new movies, superman a radio series from the 40s. Clearly for DC Superman is the most important
    C'mon, baby steps for Superman. I mean, he is a B-Listers at best, right now. So, clearly Radio Series is the best DC can give to him, right now.

Quote Originally Posted by NaVi View Post
    DC doesn’t decide who gets movies Warner bros do or hell even ATT if it was up to DC I’m sure a lot more characters would be getting films, as films bring hype and eyes on your IPs even if people don’t stat picking up they’re books.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Laufeyson View Post
    C'mon, baby steps for Superman. I mean, he is a B-Listers at best, right now. So, clearly Radio Series is the best DC can give to him, right now.
    If Wonder Woman was A-list for 80 years solely because of merchandising power and not actual comic sales, Clark is anywhere but the B-list. Come on, now.

He gets treated that way some times, but he's still A-list.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    If Wonder Woman was A-list for 80 years solely because of merchandising power and not actual comic sales, Clark is anywhere but the B-list. Come on, now.

He’s getting a TV show, he got three animated movies, and he still is keeping his books. Compare that with poor Green Arrow who is not in anything right now, or the massive drop off GL has had post Johns. Things aren’t as good as I want them to be and I’m very bitter about how DC has handled Superman in the movies and games, but yeah he’s still around and getting content.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post

Superman will be A-list when he get news in this Fandom.