Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Seeing the title was enough for me. Want nothing to do with more teen angst.

Incredible Member Gotham citizen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    […]
    Then that just means it isn't a story for you - not that it shouldn't be done. I don't know, I would give it a try.

Where did I write: «That story must not be written»? I would never do something like that, in fact I only explained why I don't think it would be a good story; for my standards.
    What are those standards? Well we can say they are practically the same of Witchboy.
    Anyway my negative response isn't a priori, in fact I said I would substituted Harley Quinn with Poison Ivy, because In my opinion she could be a more inspirational figure (due to the fact of her ecological ideology) and because I think a love triangle among Bruce, Selina and Ivy could works better than a love triangle among Bruce, Selina and Ivy; even if I don't love the love triangles.

BANNED

I wonder what's next... Bruce being adopted by the Joker and Punchline? By Circe and Ares? Anyway it's not a particularly unique take as the corporate takeover resulting in murder of parents has been done in Iron Man and the runaways stealing and living on the fringe helping the folks in their turf has also been seen numerous times. A more unique take would be Bruce getting kidnapped and adopted by Joe Chill and rising to be a enforcer of Chill who would have become a crime boss who would be sworned to protect the Chill family and is in love with his daughter but doesn't get along with the son. Then upon remembering that horrible night everything will change for Bruce and he would have to uncover a conspiracy that led to the murders and why he was spared and turned into a criminal. Joe Chill would be killed before he can interrogate him by his son who will frame him for the murder resulting in him getting shot by Joe's daughter and falling off a cliff or something. If the series sells then the story will be continued in another maxi series.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotham citizen View Post

Where did I write: «That story must not be written»? I would never do something like that, in fact I only explained why I don't think it would be a good story; for my standards.
    What are those standards? Well we can say they are practically the same of Witchboy.
    Anyway my negative response isn't a priori, in fact I said I would substituted Harley Quinn with Poison Ivy, because In my opinion she could be a more inspirational figure (due to the fact of her ecological ideology) and because I think a love triangle among Bruce, Selina and Ivy could works better than a love triangle among Bruce, Selina and Ivy; even if I don't love the love triangles.
    True, you didn't. Probably just getting too used to fan entitlement being the norm online - the if I don't won't it it shouldn't exist mentality. I bump against that a lot so I've gotten a bit too quick on the draw there. Apologies.