Default Image Comics solicitations for November 2020

Things are slowly picking back up for Image, some new series too.
    Full list here.

Notable releases:
    - Crossover is Donny Cates' new series about comic heroes crossing over into real life... In a comic book... In real life...
    - Kick-Ass vs. Hit-Girl is a 5 issue cross-over between, well, the recent incarnations of Kick-Ass and Hit-Girl obviously. Steve Niles writes it.
    - Monstress: Talk Stories is a short 2 issue arc about Kippa telling her life story next to a campfire. The next major arc begins in January 2021.
    - November drops its fourth and final graphic novel in Matt Fraction crime series.
    - Seven To Eternity returns after a long absence, for what I think is the last arc.
    - The Darkness is reprinting a commemorative edition of its first issue, since the series is 25 years old now. The Complete Darkness collections also start shipping in November.

crossover-1_ba64ffcd47.jpg kick-ass-vs-hit-girl-1-of-5_0cecaed449.jpg monstress-talk-stories-1-of-2_2469ae0a6e.jpg
    All the cool cats are reading CBR's Community Standards & Rules!

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Lost Soldiers is looking good!

Also gonna grab me:
    Sea of Stars
    Inkblot
    The Goddamned
    Ice Cream Man
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 08-25-2020 at 04:56 AM.

Spectacular Member SavageJudgeDredd's Avatar

Savage Dragon for me. It's evergreen.

Extraordinary Member

Spawn, Chu, Fire Power and Inkblot. Trying to keep it manageable.

Complete Darkness vol 1
    Fire Power issue 5

I keep hoping to see Casanova come back, and keep being disappointed. I don't really get it at this point. Is Fabio Moon doing a book I don't know about? Fraction wrote the scripts literal years ago that this point.

This keeps happening to the few books I was genuinely enjoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    I keep hoping to see Casanova come back, and keep being disappointed. I don't really get it at this point. Is Fabio Moon doing a book I don't know about? Fraction wrote the scripts literal years ago that this point.

This keeps happening to the few books I was genuinely enjoying.
    Pure speculation, but I wonder if Moon might be working on more Umbrella Academy? Since there's a show on Netflix now, so I'm sure they'd love to get another season or 2. Similarly regarding Fraction, I selfishly keep hoping ODY-C get picked up again, but Christian Ward keeps doing other (more successful) projects haha. More power to him of course.

Gabriel Ba draws UA, not Fabio Moon. Easy mistake, but... They both draw Casanova, alternating arcs. This last arc was Fabio.

It did seem like they were both involved in the show to some extent, though. If I remember correctly.

I won't even start on Fraction, lately. I know the dude has his struggles, and a family, and bad tv shows he works on... I just wish we could get a word once a year on where the **** this book is. Mid arc seems a lame place to drop off the planet. At least in the past they'd finish an arc and disappear.

Whoops my bad, apologies to the Moon brothers.